Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically they got stuck in an elevator and she shytted herself

the story that still makes me :russ: is the one where 2 dudes were fukking her so hard she broke an arm, but continued to fukk.

she was gonna finish it but got in trouble

At the same time?:lupe:

I only watch the YouTube ones so her being a freak is news to me. I no longer find her attractive:mjcry:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yeah, it was a threesome and one dude somehow accidentally broke her arm but she didn't care and continued to fukk.

Her Hannibal Buress story is hilarious too, especially since Oz followed up for her, and Hannibal gave no fukks and said he don't remember her

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah, it was a threesome and one dude somehow accidentally broke her arm but she didn't care and continued to fukk.

Her Hannibal Buress story is hilarious too, especially since Oz followed up for her, and Hannibal gave no fukks and said he don't remember her
nah u gotta listen to that story again. She said she wanted to stop and even yelled out but the dudes were so big she couldnt do anything about it. It kinda sounded like she was almost raped at that point because they wouldnt stop. She just let them finish or whatever then they took her to the hospital. One thing yall should understand tho is that danielle deals with depression and stuff and has even said she wanted to kill herself at one point. I think its because that accident that left her dead for 8min messed up her brain a lil bit but she could've been dealing with it even before then. I think she does all this wild shyt (when she's single) cuz she tries to fill a void

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At the same time?:lupe:

I only watch the YouTube ones so her being a freak is news to me. I no longer find her attractive:mjcry:

Damn you miss a lot just watching on Youtube. She's actually a lot calmer now. In the beginning she was wild as fukk. Her Snapchat was on some "Wolf Of Wallstreet" shyt.

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you miss a lot just watching on Youtube. She's actually a lot calmer now. In the beginning she was wild as fukk. Her Snapchat was on some "Wolf Of Wallstreet" shyt.

Fred.

I don't know what you guys are talking about in here 75% of the time:pachaha:

I watch the movie/trailer reviews. The few times I saw Danielle on there she was on topic so I didn't know anything about her. She ever show the bitties on Snap?:shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nah u gotta listen to that story again. She said she wanted to stop and even yelled out but the dudes were so big she couldnt do anything about it. It kinda sounded like she was almost raped at that point because they wouldnt stop. She just let them finish or whatever then they took her to the hospital. One thing yall should understand tho is that danielle deals with depression and stuff and has even said she wanted to kill herself at one point. I think its because that accident that left her dead for 8min messed up her brain a lil bit but she could've been dealing with it even before then. I think she does all this wild shyt (when she's single) cuz she tries to fill a void
:picard:

kinda sounded :hhh: nah play boi thats exactly what it was. they lucky she aint press them charges

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I watch the movie/trailer reviews. The few times I saw Danielle on there she was on topic so I didn't know anything about her. She ever show the bitties on Snap?:shaq:

Hers? Not that I've seen. But her Snapchat used to have naked girls on it all the time. She'd have a gang of naked girls at her crib. And I mentioned this before but I dunno where she works at but she was at a work party on a yacht with maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad naked hoes. I don't think that was supposed to get out though because she deleted it immediately.

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hers? Not that I've seen. But her Snapchat used to have naked girls on it all the time. She'd have a gang of naked girls at her crib. And I mentioned this before but I dunno where she works at but she was at a work party on a yacht with maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad naked hoes. I don't think that was supposed to get out though because she deleted it immediately.

Fred.

I missed out on the fukkery.

What's the membership costs on their site? I paid for an episode before but what are you guys paying.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

LUULgOS.gif
That's about it, AFAIK anyways