Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
mariah gave no fukks about that performance.............. thats mariah she dont give a fukk
people just want to talk shyt
Oh she gave a fuk she went in on dikk Clark production which in some circles is seen as executable and fired her long time creative director. You don't finger point and come up will lame excuses like my ear piece wasn't working if you don't care.
Like I said if she had fun with it or just sang along anyway this wouldn't be a story she made it bigger by behaving like she just got rumbled as some milli vanilli..Thats kind of why I think this story has legs, I actually think idiots believe she's a phoney that can't sing now

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Oh she gave a fuk she went in on dikk Clark production which in some circles is seen as executable and fired her long time creative director. You don't finger point and come up will lame excuses like my ear piece wasn't working if you don't care.
Like I said if she had fun with it or just sang along anyway this wouldn't be a story she made it bigger by behaving like she just got rumbled as some milli vanilli..Thats kind of why I think this story has legs, I actually think idiots believe she's a phoney that can't sing now
during the preference she didnt

she didnt care at all
the story had legs way before her people came out and said shyt was fukked up

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
I'm finally getting around to watching the drunk show (for the fukkery). I'm about an hour in, and I will say that I think this sort of show was setup for Danielle to fail. :beli:

I read from everyone else how Korey chastised Danielle for not participating in the show, but honestly, even if Danielle were sober, she wouldn't have been able to contribute much to the first half of this show. I haven't gotten to the part yet where she tunes out and starts fukking around on her phone, but you can tell in the first 30 minutes of this review they are doing that she wants to participate. It looks like she is trying to follow the conversation and laugh with everyone but it's clear she has no idea what to say.

It would be like me having a discussion with my buddies about college football for 2 hours and then being mad that my girlfriend won't participate in our discussion of spread offenses and 4-2-5 defense. :mjlol:

Unlike Shea, who never really had much to say about movies or tv at all, Danielle has shown great effort before to find a voice for tv and movie stuff. She was actually really good on the Goodfellas show. But it's just unfair to expect her to have anything of substance to say about something she really doesn't know anything about. She had the energy and desire to participate, but had no angle to hop in the conversation, and you can see minute by minute, the energy and life draining out, with her going from:russ: to :troll: to :russell:

And when she did say something once Zoolander was mentioned, Korey shytted on:camby: what she said and moved right on with talking with the boys. It's not surprising that she eventually tuned out, started fukking with her hair, and pulled out her phone, especially if she was drunk. She thought this was gonna be fun and lively and turnt up and include her, but it really didn't. :mjcry:

Danielle was pushing for a drunk show but she should have been pushing for a drunk casual call-in show, not a drunk movie review show. At least there they could have fielded email questions, talked with the toasties that are subscribed, and just chatted casually about bullshyt like time travel, psychic readings, the austin party scene, dating, and other lite shyt that you can drink and laugh about.

As it stands, it was always destined to fail if they actually expected she was gonna actively participate in a semi-serious movie review show - even cats that LIKE film criticism like Will, and Sammy, and Goodwin have had early struggles with reviewing. It really makes me wonder what in the world did they expect her of all people to contribute there?:aicmon:

I have no doubt that she is soon gonna start showing her ass and acting crazy:scust:, and Korey will rightfully dress her down for her very real flaws as a host, but again, this particular show was square in a round hole from the beginning.:manny:
im only getting around to it myself and breh, this is a great post. u should hav emailed it in. i suppose this is why she's been cut down to only the call in show now...
i will say it was kinda sad to watch tho. her boyfriend better be a secure dude b/c u can tell she has quite a past.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the drunk show, it was set up for Danielle to fail because she begged them to do it. For weeks. And they all told her it was a terrible idea. She didn't listen, and sure enough she showed up drunk out of her mind. Before the show even began she'd had something like 14 shots and was wilding before they even started filming. Which is why they were :francis: with her from the jump.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can someone tell me what exactly danielle did at the pimp's house? she made it sound like the other girl got a train ran on her but she just said she 'woke up the next morning.'

She got fukked I assume, which is why Goodwin, Martin and Girts were like :patrice:"we got questions, but we're not sure what to ask or how to ask it."

Fred.