Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
can someone tell me what exactly danielle did at the pimp's house? she made it sound like the other girl got a train ran on her but she just said she 'woke up the next morning.'

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I missed out on the fukkery.

What's the membership costs on their site? I paid for an episode before but what are you guys paying.

$7 a month, $38 for 6 months, or $73 for a year.

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yeah, it was a threesome and one dude somehow accidentally broke her arm but she didn't care and continued to fukk.

Her Hannibal Buress story is hilarious too, especially since Oz followed up for her, and Hannibal gave no fukks and said he don't remember her
nah, it turned into rape/sexual assault

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff::laff: my cuz was tellin me about how korey kept cock blockin hannible on accadent

It was an accident at first but after a while he did that shyt on purpose to fukk with Danielle. :mjlol:

They were in an Uber and Korey came outta nowhere like :mjgrin: "where we headed to now?" both Danielle and Hannibal was like :francis: then Korey looked down and said :picard: "damn Danielle, you need to shave your legs". :russ:

Fred.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It was an accident at first but after a while he did that shyt on purpose to fukk with Danielle. :mjlol:

They were in an Uber and Korey came outta nowhere like :mjgrin: "where we headed to now?" both Danielle and Hannibal was like :francis: then Korey looked down and said :picard: "damn Danielle, you need to shave your legs". :russ:

Fred.
:mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
MLK could have very well been an agent for the otherside and that joke was still in terrible taste

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
from what korey said on last night's roast and toast, it looks like korey g, danielle, girtz, and martin might be the new call in show lineup. Ray is only gonna do his sports show from now on. Martin may not be on every call in show tho cuz he was hesitant to really say yes

EDIT: danielle be looking right in normal shyt i swear :noah:

EDIT again: oh shyt korey and miss mia had a drunken spat in new orleans :ohhh:....it all happened cuz they were too drunk to find the car for 3hrs :mjlol:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I can't watch that mariah carey video, shyt is too cringey :hhh:
I must be getting old because I really don't see the big deal. Didn't find it cringey, wasn't embarrassed for her at all more angry by the way she played it off like an amateur.

Seems like she pissed someone off or maybe it's a byproduct of how thirsty society is to see fukkery but I thought it was common knowledge a lot of artists (even talented ones) will do a soft lip sync by having an audio track compliment live vocals and run it simultaneously. Very common with live sets when a dance number is involved. The fact that the weather was windy and cold I really don't know what ppl expected.

Its kind of like how we expect athletes to be iron men by doing full 82 game seasons without any major injury or time off. Then are utterly shocked when it is revealed PEDs might have been at play, naw really??

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I must be getting old because I really don't see the big deal. Didn't find it cringey, wasn't embarrassed for her at all more angry by the way she played it off like an amateur.

Seems like she pissed someone off or maybe it's a byproduct of how thirsty society is to see fukkery but I thought it was common knowledge a lot of artists (even talented ones) will do a soft lip sync by having an audio track compliment live vocals and run it simultaneously. Very common with live sets when a dance number is involved. The fact that the weather was windy and cold I really don't know what ppl expected.

Its kind of like how we expect athletes to be iron men by doing full 82 game seasons without any major injury or time off. Then are utterly shocked when it is revealed PEDs might have been at play, naw really??
mariah gave no fukks about that performance.............. thats mariah she dont give a fukk
people just want to talk shyt