Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
At Christmas? I don't know then.

Regardless, he shouldn't have made this public info. I know he talks about everything but this is not a good look.

Fred.
mufukka was gettin emotional and shyt. he will learn about running his mouth about people that are close to him to everybody.:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
so she expects/ wanted stuff for Christmas but didn't get him anything? korey has said he doesn't do the Christmas (atheist) thing heavy so i don't see how that's an excuse for her :hhh:

i'd be different if he got her something when she didn't want anything

EDIT: Korey has herpes? :picard:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hearing that story i legit felt bad for korey....he right too if that was just his gf dudes would be like u gettin played :francis: but since its his fiance' they give it some slack. Bish prolly was all smiles and giggles getting that necklace and earrings too then when korey expected a lil something she just hit him with that "nah i aint get u shyt actually :ld:" i'd be highkey kinda pissed
Korey's progression of anger:deadmanny:

Went from :russ::yeshrug: to "Actually I'm getting a lil PISSED off thinking about :dahell:"

:dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:russ: he aint even get a reason as to why she didn't get him a present. That's why he's actually.
korey was like "where my present? :mjgrin:" and miss mia hit im with that
2YFfur1.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Casual Call In Show has Goodwin, Danielle, Martin and Girts....
cwtfg_zpsk4z7p4vs.png

Where is Korey?

Fred.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she expects/ wanted stuff for Christmas but didn't get him anything? korey has said he doesn't do the Christmas (atheist) thing heavy so i don't see how that's an excuse for her :hhh:

i'd be different if he got her something when she didn't want anything

EDIT: Korey has herpes? :picard:

What kinds of fakkit shyt is this?:hhh:

You dont got to believe in shyt to buy people presents :hhh: cheap ass Korey :ufdup:

EDIT: nvm breh i just saw what yall talking about :dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Casual Call In Show has Goodwin, Danielle, Martin and Girts....
cwtfg_zpsk4z7p4vs.png

Where is Korey?

Fred.
it actually wasnt too bad. Seemed hella short tho. Idk why but having martin on is always good to me and when korey's not there he can talk more and u see how smart he is in all sorts of things

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it actually wasnt too bad. Seemed hella short tho. Idk why but having martin on is always good to me and when korey's not there he can talk more and u see how smart he is in all sorts of things

I didn't mean the quality, I watched part of it too and it was cool. Probably better than if Korey was there.

I just meant, where is he? I think he's only ever missed 1-2 shows. As far as it being short, it was just under 2 hours which is perfect for something like this. Some of these shows go on for 3 hours which is :francis:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
God damn Danielle shut down the show twice. Her airplane voucher story and her pimp story were nonstop :mjlol:

The rest of the crew was like :gucci: couldn't even continue after that.

Fred.