Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
girtz laid a dud with that spike lee joke.... then Goodwin rescued it talking about the alien throwing a garbage can through the window:mjlol:
yeah, nobody really reacted to it until Goodwin came in for the save. Martin's Mr Robot joke was bad, but at the same time it was hilarious.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man its getting unbearable to watch these guys nowadays. Everyone trying to throw in a million jokes a minute and the fake laughing makes it seem like they performing. Just review the damn movie/trailer already.
Rogue one is okay it is not better than clones or sith, at all.......
darth-vader-nooooo-o.gif

1434686561966.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know Korey heard the news that Debbie Reynolds died like :francis: because he was just complaining about having to do so many tributes.

Fred.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Listening to the latest ep of What Up Son,

Korey telling us that Ms. Mia ain't get him shyt for Christmas...the way he told it though...
:mjlol:

Ms. Mia like :comeon: nope..didn't get you anything

he mentions there's a video for this episode, when I have a moment I'll upload it for my coli peeps.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:dead:@surely you jest

I feel where Korey's coming from though. I understand what Oz was saying about learning to temper yourself and expect to not get anything back but that only really applies to random people or some acquaintances, not your fiance. Tell your dude that you're not getting anything before hand at least, don't let him run around getting you shyt then shrug him off after he gets you something, that's fukked up and the start of a rocky relationship :pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
hearing that story i legit felt bad for korey....he right too if that was just his gf dudes would be like u gettin played :francis: but since its his fiance' they give it some slack. Bish prolly was all smiles and giggles getting that necklace and earrings too then when korey expected a lil something she just hit him with that "nah i aint get u shyt actually :ld:" i'd be highkey kinda pissed

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he said he used to that time of attitude/behavior from people his had given too in the past, he put her no gift getting self out there :huhldup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't heard exactly what happened yet but he's said she don't celebrate Christmas. So yeah it's cool he got her something but if he knows she doesn't celebrate it's kinda awkward to get her a gift.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^he said she's given him stuff before tho so there's precedent for him to be upset

At Christmas? I don't know then.

Regardless, he shouldn't have made this public info. I know he talks about everything but this is not a good look.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^im guessing at christmas....i dont think he would've answered yes when oz asked if she gave him gifts before if he didnt mean at that time. Plus his argument would've been mute. If he hadnt already talked to her and discussed it on the show then i'd say yea he should've have done it but he had already talked to her about it and she should know its fair game after that with korey