Daps
"Rogue One" review tonight.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tried to watch the "Rogue One" review live and so many people are watching it the stream keeps stopping. :francis:

I guess I'll just watch it tomorrow.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^its working for me no problem :ehh:....korey and martin love tf outta this movie. No rating yet tho, will post when they do it

EDIT: korey and martin both gave it extremely high full prices...they wanted to go better than sex but didnt just because the characters arent that strong

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Korey be getting mad when people struggle to come up with jokes to his bullshyt forced comedy:mjlol:

Sometimes he just have to accept that his joke angle failed and it's not his co-hosts fault. It's only so many fake laughs and hollow jokes they can make before they arrive at "I got nothing, lets move on." It's a sympton of Korey always thinking he has to come up with a clever or unique spin on a current event instead of just talking about it in a straightforward way.

Glad you brought dis shyt up. To keep it a stack, I find Korey to be painfully unfunny.

:francis:<~~~~~mah face da vast majority of time when he tries to be.

nikka just doesn't have it. Maybe dats part of da reason why he hasn't blown up like he thinks he should've by now. :ld:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
OWbZYJD.png

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
from the way Korey was "shytting" on the prequels and bigging this up, I would've thought it was a better than sex...I know it's not wise to compare genres but interesting Sausage Party got a better than sex and this "only" got a high full price.

still haven't seen Sausage Party, but hyped to peep Rogue one this weekend.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Glad you brought dis shyt up. To keep it a stack, I find Korey to be painfully unfunny.

:francis:<~~~~~mah face da vast majority of time when he tries to be.

nikka just doesn't have it. Maybe dats part of da reason why he hasn't blown up like he thinks he should've by now. :ld:
It's funny, and I'm not disagreeing with you, but I never got the feeling that he feels some sort of way or that he feels he should be bigger than he is. He always seemed comfortable with his position and niche. Cosign that he does often try to force a joke or try to keep something going longer than it should.