Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I lost it when they compared Cindy Brady to a (I think?) rocker guy..she definitely looked like an 80's hair band lead guy in that still image they kept using

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the fukk are you talking about?
You said you figured they would not like the movie, I said everybody is roasting it (just to show it's crapitude is unanimous) you said you don't care about those critics. I said those critics you don't care about are the actual target audience said movie is aimed at (shows how bad it is)

quite easy to follow

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This must have a grim dark twist ending. Has to with the empire strikes back hashtags.
well i mean it is a prequel about a team trying to destroy the deathstar :skip: u can kinda figure out how that went :lolbron:
Who's this dead-eyed goof next to Korey :beli:
this gay dude thats been a fan of the show for the longest and comes in town on his bday from time to time...him and korey went on a gay pub crawl like last year. He's told the story about it a lot on the show

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
well i mean it is a prequel about a team trying to destroy the deathstar :skip: u can kinda figure out how that went :lolbron:

Well yeah I figured the mission is a suicide mission, I think that's been obvious in the marketing. I'm just saying I think it could have an "No, I am your father" type dark twist ending. Or I could just be reading too much into it.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Korey be getting mad when people struggle to come up with jokes to his bullshyt forced comedy:mjlol:

Sometimes he just have to accept that his joke angle failed and it's not his co-hosts fault. It's only so many fake laughs and hollow jokes they can make before they arrive at "I got nothing, lets move on." It's a sympton of Korey always thinking he has to come up with a clever or unique spin on a current event instead of just talking about it in a straightforward way.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Korey be getting mad when people struggle to come up with jokes to his bullshyt forced comedy:mjlol:

Sometimes he just have to accept that his joke angle failed and it's not his co-hosts fault. It's only so many fake laughs and hollow jokes they can make before they arrive at "I got nothing, lets move on." It's a sympton of Korey always thinking he has to come up with a clever or unique spin on a current event instead of just talking about it in a straightforward way.

I seen that shyt coming from miles away in this case.

The most popular video Double Toasted has on Youtube is the Kanye West "Famous" reaction. That's why at the end he finally told Martin "please say something, I'm trying to get this Youtube money man".
cottonmouth_zpstvaphrxs.png

Fred.