Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he has multiple streams of income.

His main is the website subscription. That is what allowed him to live comfortably and pay Martin. His kickstarter had more than 2,000 backers so I think it's reasonable to assume he has at least 1,500 paid subscribers to the site. The year long subscription runs $74, so I think he's making at least 110k a year from that alone.

Based on how he talked about the sound cloud partnership, that was what allowed him to pay other people, Tommy at one point and now Goodwin and I assume Daniele.

The ads and youtube should help them finally be able to pay the other folks. Though it probably won't be much.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he still has a nice chunk left over from the kickstarter which brought in $133k:youngsabo:

Last edited:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I just randomly listened to their Alvin and the chipmunks review today at work holy shyt I was fukking crying laughing at work :laff:

I don't always agree with them and sometime I flat out think they're way off base but when they're on point,they're hilarious.
shytty movies by far make for their funniest reviews.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Sammy is getting on my nerves, I wish they would keep him off the air.

And the constant gay shyt from Korey honestly give it a rest, Sunday's show was non stop fakkitry.

I think I will just listen to the review show and miss the rest or just stop altogether.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On the Casual Call In Show Danielle had her titties half way out and her man walked in. shyt got awkward real fast.:mjlol:

Untitlecghbbd_zpsi1cry9rf.png

Fred.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the Casual Call In Show Danielle had her titties half way out and her man walked in. shyt got awkward real fast.:mjlol:

Untitlecghbbd_zpsi1cry9rf.png

Fred.

I had some Danielle gifs to create but forgot. Thanks for reminding me :MyBrotha:

• Dap
Reactions: hex