DOOM OT

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Best shooter I played in the last 10 years.

It's just like old school games like doom, hexen/heretic or quake, but more like a polished brutal doom.

It's a completely skill-based/score based game, and there are no cinematics or hand-holds. For that alone, I don't think that it will do well with today's gamers.

It's in important milestone in gaming history, and it's just like bloodborne, where the action-packed game and upgrades are the main things pushing the player forward. Also like bloodborne, the game rewards aggressive and precise offensive strategies.

It's Doom, fam. Trust.

:ohlawd:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played a little more on my lunch break.
I'm not far at all but up to the point that I'm in the atmosphere isn't as "scary" as I would like it to be.
Its taking me a minute to get used to the overall speed of the game. EVERYTHING feels fast, even the story (Which is almost non-existent). It that respect, it plays like a Doom game for Doom players. It cuts right through anything that might be boring and keeps you in the action the entire time.
Its a blast to play without a doubt and the graphics are great, I just don't exactly get that Doom 3 feeling when playing it just yet.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn

MY DOOM STEAM REVIEW

Steam Community :: Nasty1931 :: Review for DOOM

I think the problem here are all these Sawft Body herbs that never played this shyt on Floppy disc

Brehs came up on the SNES port, acting real big and bad on COD Ghost and BLOPS 2, like real aim-assist jobbers.

I'm going slow and deep with this one

:takedat:

When I copped the Chainsaw, PURE fukkKERY

:mjcry:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm not far at all but up to the point that I'm in the atmosphere isn't as "scary" as I would like it to be.
Its taking me a minute to get used to the overall speed of the game. EVERYTHING feels fast, even the story (Which is almost non-existent). It that respect, it plays like a Doom game for Doom players. It cuts right through anything that might be boring and keeps you in the action the entire time.
Its a blast to play without a doubt and the graphics are great, I just don't exactly get that Doom 3 feeling when playing it just yet.
It's more Doom 1 than 3, breh, on Speed.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps

I beat doom 1 and 2 back when I was 10 years old. I don't ever remember doom being scary. I remember being freaked out by all the pentagrams because I thought I would go to hell for playing a game with that imagery.

I remember doom 3 had those jump scares, but I never finished that game because it was too boring. It tried to get through doom 3 again last year. I could not do it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's how I play it. shyt is intense as fukk.
I turned that Bullshyt rock music off though.

I advise understanding the map If you want to get the most out of the game. I didn't the first few stages and probably missed shyt

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hell yea. I got tired of hearing all that dhit. Sounded like a schizophrenic yelling into a pillow. Stop it. My shyt is dead silent, minus the whispering of demons and my footsteps of retribution
Man thank you!
Im DEFINITELY gonna turn that music off too.
I can imagine its WAY more immersive with just the sounds of demons around each corner.