Don't Worry Darling | Sept 23, 2022 | Florence Pugh, Harry Styles, Olivia Wilde, Chris Pine

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The behind the scenes drama was entertaining enough for me.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Just saw this on a whim last night. Not bad. Strong C. Cool feminist critique of redpill/incel fantasy. Stepford Wives meets Truman Show meets The Matrix. Harry Styles was mediocre. Good performances by Pine and Pugh. Ending felt really rushed. Wish they had revealed the twist like 30 mins earlier and drawn out the escape, or shown more how the
simulation worked in the real world

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
How did all the wives break out the simulation spell at once, even the new guys wife was out there drunk, I knew shyt was a sim when they hit that fancy club and breh started tap dancing. :damn: did the doctor do the shock therapy on the acutal body?
Soundtrack is hard

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Florence Pugh put up LeBron numbers with this movie. She acted her ass off. Even with the circumstances with the drama that production had. You wouldn’t tell with her acting..

Saw this movie a few months back and it was…cool :ehh: God bless Harry Styles…he tried :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
you find out what's really going on, Harry Styles becomes all ashy, some more nonsense and then the movie ends