Don't Worry Darling | Sept 23, 2022 | Florence Pugh, Harry Styles, Olivia Wilde, Chris Pine

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What seems to be the problem? She a scammer?
Why the actors not doing press? I see they showing as little as possible of Harry Styles acting :mjlol:
She started fukking Harry during production which causes issues.

She was talking about Harry being this unstoppable acting force, this clip comes out and shyt is :what:

She did an interview a few days ago talking about firing Shia because he made the main actress uncomfortable. Next day he comes out and says he quit, that he understands in the current social environment it sounds good to say shyt like that but it didn’t happen like that.

Video is leaked where she’s begging him not to quit, throws the main actress under the bus saying she needs a wake up call.

Olivia is out here lying for no reason and the actors aren’t trying to deal with these questions.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
She started fukking Harry during production which causes issues.

She was talking about Harry being this unstoppable acting force, this clip comes out and shyt is :what:

She did an interview a few days ago talking about firing Shia because he made the main actress uncomfortable. Next day he comes out and says he quit, that he understands in the current social environment it sounds good to say shyt like that but it didn’t happen like that.

Video is leaked where she’s begging him not to quit, throws the main actress under the bus saying she needs a wake up call.

Olivia is out here lying for no reason and the actors aren’t trying to deal with these questions.
ok I thought it was just me I was like I could've delivered the line that way :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Harry Styles is apparently not doing press either.

thats-dreadful-helen-daniels.gif

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
All I'm getting from her is...

Shut up! Just watch my movie!
sxnmo.gif
[/spolier]

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean don't see anything offensively horrible about that clip, looks like some CW level acting to me, not great, not horrible, just meh.
The issue is all of the hype is coming from the director that was cheating on her husband with dude during the production.

Despite all of this drama, a lot of it could be dampered if it was this amazing movie with amazing performances.

In the same interview where you're straight up lying about certain shyt, seeking sympathy for some shyt that doesn't deserve it (you cheated on your husband with the star of your movie, who also happens to be a big pop star, got served papers during a work thing, and you're crying about it like most people don't get served at work or home), you're hyping up your new guy as this outstanding actor, and a clip comes out and it's some CW shyt, people are going to be :what:

She tried to shyt on Shia to get the women power buzz and that shyt backfired when the video leaked of her shytting on Florence Pugh as she's begging Shia not to quit.

Last edited: