Don't Worry Darling | Sept 23, 2022 | Florence Pugh, Harry Styles, Olivia Wilde, Chris Pine

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

The fukkery around this movie :laff:

This shyt wilder than what's happening at AEW at the minute :mjlol:

Olivia Wilde comes across as a faux-feminist girl boss c*nt. Got totally exposed, this shyt is getting terrible reviews and Harry Styles acting chops is looking like Tommy Wiseau status.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

The fukkery around this movie :laff:

This shyt wilder than what's happening at AEW at the minute :mjlol:

Olivia Wilde comes across as a faux-feminist girl boss c*nt. Got totally exposed, this shyt is getting terrible reviews and Harry Styles acting chops is looking like Tommy Wiseau status.

What happened? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt is becoming a circus. I’d HATE to be a director whose work gets overshadowed by the scandals surrounding it but Wilde brought it on herself by being a fake ass performative feminist, liar, and apparently not being able to keep her horny hands off of her boyfriend whilst on set.

It was definitely awkward

Even Olivia was looking like “oh shyt” at the end lol

I actually don’t think he spit on him, that would be TOO disrespectful in a public setting

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is becoming a circus. I’d HATE to be a director whose work gets overshadowed by the scandals surrounding it but Wilde brought it on herself by being a fake ass performative feminist, liar, and apparently not being able to keep her horny hands off of her boyfriend whilst on set.

I actually don’t think he spit on him, that would be TOO disrespectful in a public setting

Yup lol

Oh ok, yeah, it's hard to really tell from the short clip

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, we’re probably just not hearing much of anything because Sony has no clue what they’re doing. :pachaha:
Multiverse Harry Styles Spiderman cameo incoming because
leprechaun-alabama.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The movie had potential but ended up being too long, with no payoff. Very on the nose and try hard in terms of its commentary. Did I mention how disappointing the ending was? Cause whew...no one left, we watched the credits, hoping that they would at least give us something, but nah. That was easily one of the worst endings to a movie I've seen in a year, maybe more. 4/10.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The movie had potential but ended up being too long, with no payoff. Very on the nose and try hard in terms of its commentary. Did I mention how disappointing the ending was? Cause whew...no one left, we watched the credits, hoping that they would at least give us something, but nah. That was easily one of the worst endings to a movie I've seen in a year, maybe more. 4/10.
How was Harry Styles acting in the movie?