Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this shyt was good. the way they turned "just look up" into a hashtag was some real shyt. :mjlol:
the way the FBI set up that sting on ole girl while she was jogging was hilarious. she was like yall could've just called me.

SMH at them taking a bunch of old people on them cryo pods. where were all the young child bearing people? :gucci:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
this shyt was good. the way they turned "just look up" into a hashtag was some real shyt. :mjlol:
the way the FBI set up that sting on ole girl while she was jogging was hilarious. she was like yall could've just called me.

SMH at them taking a bunch of old people on them cryo pods. where were all the young child bearing people? :gucci:

not rich enough to buy a seat

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

On the sting, the FBI agent was a blind person walking on campus :mjlol:

And you realize there were no nikkas on that ship right :mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

That was a stab at boomers and how insanely selfish and short sighted they are.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Really enjoyed the movie. The fact that I got super heated in some parts and wanted to slap some of the actors around means they did a really good job - mostly the MuskZuckJobs hybrid.

Even the cringe memes when the news broke represents the internet today, down to the last man on Earth asking for likes and subscribes...who's going to watch you mf?

Whole movie felt like a George Carlin late stand up shows. Laugh and giggles while you watch it and then depressed when you realise it's true and BAD like that.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
This movie's kinda mid - I always hate satire that feels the need to deliver it's message with a sledgehammer and presents every character as a cartoonish caricature.
Thought I was the only one who felt this way
Movies like this always assume the audience is stupid, I guess in an effort to reach more people

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
There's quite a few times Zuckerberg has come off clueless about human interaction. But I think its a mix of all those tech weirdos and that actor did a great job.

And I promise you this site is full of digital trash. How you can watch that movie and think anyone let alone the tech ceo is Joe Biden. I swear posters are playing right wing buzzword bingo on here:russ:
Man fukk outta here with that, I'm not making right wing talking points - but lefties (progressives, not liberals) hate Joe Biden and basically say the same shyt about him that Republicans do but for different reasons. His characteristics came off as the same surface level shyt they always mock Biden for with the speech and the hair sniffing.