Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that was unrealistic to me was other world powers standing idly by. If this was real every intelligence community worldwide would be on it and would not let the US alone determine their fate. Maybe that was part of the satire. There was a point when it was too late that the UN said they were going to look into their own plan to stop the comet.

I still don’t think other powers would let it get past the original plan. We have a ton of drama as a country but this is bigger than US politics.
also the fact that the MAGAs turned on their gods at one point. that's never gonna happen in real life. even now with some of them "turning on" Trump for promoting the vaccine. that's just a bump in the road. they'd still kill for that man and his minions at the snap of a finger.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Good movie.

Jonah was rocking out with the Ivanka/Donald Trump Jr role.

Couldn't decide if the tech billionaire was supposed to be Zuckerberg or Musk, but leaning towards Zuck because of his social ineptness.
I honestly thought it was meant to be Joe Biden if he were Elon Musk lmao