Don’t Go To Arizona Thinking shyt Is Sweet Brehs

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, he's not wrong, but realistically speaking, most of the activities are actually around pretty safe spots out here. Where they might want to be careful is trying to fukk around and explore downtown, but that's really kindve true for every major city.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
“if you from outta town coming to Alaska for ice fishing pls don’t be a dummy and think shyt sweet out here you will get robbed anywhere in the city be safe out here and just stay in yo lane and have fun..”

“if you from outta town coming to Reykjavik for to see Bjork pls don’t be a dummy and think shyt sweet out here you will get robbed anywhere in the city be safe out here and just stay in yo lane and have fun..”

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Pull up to the wrong trailhead and get clapped out here

GranularShortAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
“if you from outta town coming to Reykjavik for to see Bjork pls don’t be a dummy and think shyt sweet out here you will get robbed anywhere in the city be safe out here and just stay in yo lane and have fun..”
Keep thinking shyt sweet :birdman:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
This is a fact..

I don't know wtf is in AZ that appeals to Chicagoans but relax :whoa:
:mjlol: the opposite of snow when we are fed up with the shyt. I have TOO said I'd move there pissed at 8 - 12 inches of snow falling and I have zero idea what it's like there and never been. All I know in that minute is there will be no fukking snow