Don’t Go To Arizona Thinking shyt Is Sweet Brehs

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
:mjlol: the opposite of snow when we are fed up with the shyt. I have TOO said I'd move there pissed at 8 - 12 inches of snow falling and I have zero idea what it's like there and never been. All I know in that minute is there will be no fukking snow
Y’all went to the extreme with that fukk snow mentality. :russ:

invalid

Banned
Daps
This is a fact..

I don't know wtf is in AZ that appeals to Chicagoans but relax :whoa:

Arizona is to Chicago what Florida is to New Yorkers.

White Chicagoans/Illinoisans been purchasing second homes/vacation homes in Arizona since the late 1800s. It's Chicago's biggest second home market.

Places in and around Phoenix-Tempe like Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, around Tuscon like Oro Valley and Tanque Verde, and Flagstaff.

Back at the turn of the century wealthy Chicagoans were trying to figure out where to vacation during the winters. Warm places with beaches in the South like South Carolina and Florida weren't appealing to them like it was to New Yorkers because Chicago already had beaches. So they settled on the desert and Arizona specifically (also Palm Springs, CA).

Over the years the back and forth migratory pattern attracted non-wealthy Chicagoans/Illinoisans to Phoenix, and then people started retiring there, then Chicago businesses and corporations set up locations there to service it's customers (banks, restaurants, etc.)

Finally, I would say probably in the past 20 years black Chicagoans started following the white people and relocating there. But it's tended to be poorer Chicagoans. Kinda like the situation with black Chicagoans who moved up to Minneapolis. Yeah, all that fukk shyt that goes down in Minneapolis is perpetrated in large part by Chicago nikkas and I would assume a high percentage in Phoenix, too.

But there is a whole historical link between Illinois and Arizona. There are even many communities around Phoenix-Tempe founded by Illinoisans.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I'm waiting for you to start a kc meet up thread. I'm back and trying to get a drink with a couple Coli bros

I thought you said you was doing it. Ive been looking for the thread since then.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
What’s Scottsdale nightlife like

Is it just cacs? And natives ?
fire. Not just cacs. They got black clubs like Pretty Please, And Paris. Other clubs play hip hop too. When i was out there for Halloween there was soooo much work walkin around. Lawd.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Arizona is to Chicago what Florida is to New Yorkers.

White Chicagoans/Illinoisans been purchasing second homes/vacation homes in Arizona since the late 1800s. It's Chicago's biggest second home market.

Places in and around Phoenix-Tempe like Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, around Tuscon like Oro Valley and Tanque Verde, and Flagstaff.

Back at the turn of the century wealthy Chicagoans were trying to figure out where to vacation during the winters. Warm places with beaches in the South like South Carolina and Florida weren't appealing to them like it was to New Yorkers because Chicago already had beaches. So they settled on the desert and Arizona specifically (also Palm Springs, CA).

Over the years the back and forth migratory pattern attracted non-wealthy Chicagoans/Illinoisans to Phoenix, and then people started retiring there, then Chicago businesses and corporations set up locations there to service it's customers (banks, restaurants, etc.)

Finally, I would say probably in the past 20 years black Chicagoans started following the white people and relocating there. But it's tended to be poorer Chicagoans. Kinda like the situation with black Chicagoans who moved up to Minneapolis. Yeah, all that fukk shyt that goes down in Minneapolis is perpetrated in large part by Chicago nikkas and I would assume a high percentage in Phoenix, too.

But there is a whole historical link between Illinois and Arizona. There are even many communities around Phoenix-Tempe founded by Illinoisans.
There's a lot of Chicago in Arizona but you're greatly exaggerating chicago's presence if you think that much of you are here to perpetrate the fukk shyt.

Most of yall don't even be on that type of time or energy here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
thats not necessarily true.

ill say were the only men that feel the need to identify or relate with lower class thinking/behavior.
thats the problem.

but there are men of all races that feel the need to be tough...
...but they are generally working class or poor.

black folks dont really respect other black folks that dont rep the hood in some sort of fashion
True. Even in corporate America I remember black dudes were like “you don’t know where I’m from” whenever they got into an argument etc.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Phoenix is dangerous tho

I believe they had over 200 homicides last year
The thing about Phoenix is that it's not dangerous as far as bunch of gangs like LA or Chicago or hardcore gang bangers to watch out for.

but it is a state there's plenty of people with guns(almost everyone has one, and open carry) and crazy attitudes to where it's not totally lax.

and the fact that there's a lot of stupid and short tempered people here A better comparison of Arizona would be Florida a state known for fukkery and same thing happens here in Arizona where it's a state full of fukkery and tons of people on drugs find all that stuff doing crazy hit

After all this is a central of hub of where drugs cone in thru Mexico.

With some bits of gangs and organized crime

Last edited: