DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt!!! :what:

Deebo hurt??:damn:

I swear you can’t make any of this up!!:mjlol:

WTF man!!!

This is who Deebo is. A player you expect to always get injured at some point every season. This is why I didn't like him taking all those snaps in the backfield in Week 1 against the Jets. Time for Aiyuk to now show why he deserved to be paid like a top 5 receiver.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Just getting started...

Xwje-6.gif

If they don’t wake up… we the RWO finna wake them up Brother!!!

RWO

@FaTaL = Hollywood Hogan
@jwonder = Hall
@Heretic = Big Sexy Kevin Nash
@nightwing2016 = XPac
@Bryan Danielson = Eric Bischoff

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This is who Deebo is. A player you expect to always get injured at some point every season. This is why I didn't like him taking all those snaps in the backfield in Week 1 against the Jets. Time for Aiyuk to now show why he deserved to be paid like a top 5 receiver.
That's why Ricky was drafted

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
“Not terrible” is the bar? He wasn’t good.

Eh. Crazy as it sounds QB play across the league has taken a noticable dip. Even with the the bad game Purdy has gotten the ball down the field the problem is finishing the drives with TDs.

Don't get me wrong he deserved the smoke with the INT yesterday but the Viking defense dominated the line and was jumping all our routes. This was simple a bad matchup top to bottom.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Isn't Purdy leading the league in passing yards too through 2 weeks? He hasn't been "great" but by current QB standards he's been solid.

He's not anywhere close to being the primary reason why we lost against the Vikings.

The o-line is up there... Shanny is up there... the safeties are up there.. special teams is up there.. etc.