DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll have patience with BA. I had it last year with Bosa and dude really did step up after the bye week. Though I was more sure Bosa was going to do it than Aiyuk :ld:

The problem is our front office being unable to close these deals before things go to shyt. If next year Brock sits out we ain't gonna be able to overcome him having a bad first half of the season :martin:

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I can't do the "let's get rid of Shanny" talk this early in the season lol.

"Superbowl or bust" is not an intelligent way to view football.

Super Bowl victory or bust is more like it and it is when you have had the best team in the nfl for five straight years with a stacked roster and you lose because the coach can’t get his shyt together and manages to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sidenote

BA better step it up before the Faithful full turns on him.

This beginning to be a cautionary tale.

Yes we get when you trynna get your money holding out to make a stand and avoid getting hurt while negotiating.

But on the flip side…. It never fails. Everyone that has these long holdout seem to always come into the season a step slower or off.

He had be uncharacteristically bad

he can’t throw the ball to himself

Purdy was terrible yesterday

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt say terrible but it was a poor game from him. I know receivers werent getting separation but Purdy is not the guy who can consistently fit the ball into tight spaces without throwing picks
Yea he has to throw extremely early in those blind throws to makeup for his weak arm, against physical man teams that can be a problem

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I wouldnt say terrible but it was a poor game from him. I know receivers werent getting separation but Purdy is not the guy who can consistently fit the ball into tight spaces without throwing picks

There's maybe 2 QBs that can honestly. Brock's game is based on anticipation rather than trying to throw directly into a tight window. His tight windows throws are moreso throwing to where the receiver should be and expecting him to beat his man. We didn't do that yesterday, and BA looks like a player that didn't have training camp, he's obviously trying to play back into shape, lucky for him, Deebo is looking more like his old self. So is Kittle.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea he has to throw extremely early in those blind throws to makeup for his weak arm, against physical man teams that can be a problem

His arm really isn't that weak though, I used to think it was but seriously after about halfway through last season Brock was throwing some heat, same with that Jets game, I'd say he has an above average arm but no he isn't throwing it 60 yards on a rope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he can’t throw the ball to himself

Purdy was terrible yesterday

I won’t say he’s terrible….

Dak, Hurts, Allen, Herbert, and a bunch of others who are said are better than Purdy, he having them same games…. Win or Loss (some of them not even making the playoffs) and people still call them great games and great QBs.

I can’t necessarily put that game all on him