DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't it a calf strain? He can get hit all he wants you can't get one of those from being tackled as far as I know about football.
He probably pulled it trying to run over lbs, we already know he refuses to go down without contact

Daps
Hargrave has been ass since being here aside from a couple games. Over all he’s been a 20 million per year disappointment. They need Huf to get back badly Odum is cheeks and I been side eyein Jiayr Brown ever since I seen that video of him getting fleeced tryna cop a tesla truck for $230,000. Them shyts don’t cost that much. If I see the signs of lame nikka in a player it’s never good :francis:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hargrave has been ass since being here aside from a couple games. Over all he’s been a 20 million per year disappointment. They need Huf to get back badly Odum is cheeks and I been side eyein Jiayr Brown ever since I seen that video of him getting fleeced tryna cop a tesla truck for $230,000. Them shyts don’t cost that much. If I see the signs of lame nikka in a player it’s never good :francis:

On another note, Maliek Collins has been a fukkin monster so far for us. Floyd has been solid too. Whoever plays next to Collin whether it's Bosa or Floyd, they've been able to get pressure.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Ya'll Lost to Sammy D :mjlol:

Talk all that shyt about him only to lose. Fight on bytches :king:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Aiyuk was fine this last game. Got open a bunch oc times and shouldve had a td.

Purdy just had a poor game and that scheme is seriously fukking with him, which is alarming.