DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kyle doesn’t adjust his offense is unstoppable. It is like coach boon said in remember the titans I run four plays they work like novacaine just give it time. Kyle just adds motion to his plays.
When he whiffs on his game plan is always hard to get a W. It's like everything falls apart and the players play like shyt.

It's always frustrating to watch games like yesterday because it's so evident the prep work was wrong and the execution is putrid.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I expect us to get better in the redzone but I'm not sure Kyle will figure it out soon without CMC in his backpocket.

Normally the Rams games are useful to turn around a bad W or string of bad games, but at some point those fukkers gonna beat us in the regular season :heh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I expect us to get better in the redzone but I'm not sure Kyle will figure it out soon without CMC in his backpocket.

Normally the Rams games are useful to turn around a bad W or string of bad games, but at some point those fukkers gonna beat us in the regular season :heh:
Rams are injured as hell tho. I think Kupp and Puka will both be out along with bunch of their olinemen? Stafford would have to go god mode.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rams are injured as hell tho. I think Kupp and Puka will both be out along with bunch of their olinemen? Stafford would have to go god mode.
Yeah, if Cupp can't play then it's gonna be hard as hell for them to add all the other injuries. Are they still going to have to play their third string LT in Week 3?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Sidenote

BA better step it up before the Faithful full turns on him.

This beginning to be a cautionary tale.

Yes we get when you trynna get your money holding out to make a stand and avoid getting hurt while negotiating.

But on the flip side…. It never fails. Everyone that has these long holdout seem to always come into the season a step slower or off.

He had be uncharacteristically bad

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’m gonna continue to give BA grace and the benefit of the doubt due to it still being early, no TC and no CMC….

But if by week 7 he still hasn’t given us a strong game…..

I’m probably gonna be forced to turn on him.

You can’t cause all the drama that you admit you caused… then NOT produce