DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

MITS

All Star
Daps
No you can not. We've seen decent QBs get less results than Brock, that's why Purdy will get overpaid and it's why most of the fanbase has already accepted that fact.

And Darnold was putrid in Kyle's offense.

Bricks success is being surrounded by all pro talent at every positon. Like I said, any decent qb can work in this system.

The Niners need to a find a qb who can elevate the offense not live and die by needing 5 pro bowlers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We all know it’s all fun and games

true…… agree….. I’ve never called your a bytch or any salacious line crossing shyt that made you question “is this still just fun trash talk banter or something more street level different”

I’m just trynna get the vibe so I know how to proceed. One way or other.

But straight up, I was on the verge of basically waving the white flag and acknowledging the “King” but your minions fukked that up :mjlol:

It’s still on:lolbron:

MITS

All Star
Daps
Nope. Zach Wilson missed wide open receivers on throws behind the los, no pressure/bltizing at all. No he wouldnt be a good option.

That’s what happens when you overthink the game.

Coaching matters. Zach Wilson is more talented than Purdy. That’s not even a debate

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yes.

Carolina and NY are dumpster fire organizations
Sam always had the talent and never got a chance to show it for the Niners.

Zach Wilson would be a good option for this team instead of paying 250m to a limited qb like Purdy

ok, I see then.

Sam is a 3rd pick, by proxy he was always supposed to be good.

yes Carolina and NY were dumpster fires as far as the orgs but we talking about talent on the field.

I’m not sold Cowing, Conley and Ricky being much better than the guys he had in all those other orgs, Minny included. And I get JM is having a remarkable year but people forget he really like our 3rd or 4th string RB

If Sam can’t get it down with the 1s and 2s on other teams. I disagreed he’d be successful with BACK UP back up back ups and a shytty oline here.

All The Talent aint on the field

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bricks success is being surrounded by all pro talent at every positon. Like I said, any decent qb can work in this system.

The Niners need to a find a qb who can elevate the offense not live and die by needing 5 pro bowlers
You are just speaking in cliches without providing anything to the conversation :russ:

What the hell does "Niners need to a find a qb who can elevate the offense" even mean? Like how is that supposed to happen without that QB having a ridiculously high contract. Any decent QB in the NFL is overpaid and not any decent QB in the NFL can elevate Shanahan's offense. I've see every snap from this team since he arrived and a guy like Darnold, that is decent and even looked good this year, was fukking abysmal anytime he tried to do anything with the same weapons Brock has cooked with for 3 years. So no, it's not as easy as to plug and play with our a$$hole of a HC. And there's no miracle decent QB that doesn't cost much more than his actual talent in the NFL.

We lucked the fukk out we got a decent QB as the last pick of the draft. And we are going to overpay him. Most of us have made our peace with it, you should too breh :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That’s what happens when you overthink the game.

Coaching matters. Zach Wilson is more talented than Purdy. That’s not even a debate

Talent only gets you so far. Jamies and RG3 are more talented than Purdy.

Hell I would say Rivers and Jay Cutler too:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You are just speaking in cliches without providing anything to the conversation :russ:

What the hell does "Niners need to a find a qb who can elevate the offense" even mean? Like how is that supposed to happen without that QB having a ridiculously high contract. Any decent QB in the NFL is overpaid and not any decent QB in the NFL can elevate Shanahan's offense. I've see every snap from this team since he arrived and a guy like Darnold, that is decent and even looked good this year, was fukking abysmal anytime he tried to do anything with the same weapons Brock has cooked with for 3 years. So no, it's not as easy as to plug and play with our a$$hole of HC. And there's no miracle decent QB that doesn't cost much more than his actual talent in the NFL.

We lucked the fukk out we got a decent QB as the last pick of the draft. And we are going to overpay him. Most of us have made our peace with it, you should too breh :mjlol:

That part…… wanted to say the same but we King Ghidorah and that hits different coming from you or our brother @JLova

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea what the first sentence was supposed to say :pachaha:

And the whole point of Brock is that he's better than the average/decent veteran. A guy like Darnold or Jimmy have a lower ceiling and are as much of a turnover risk than Purdy.

In an ideal world Brock gets a contract that coincides with his level, but that's not how the NFL works so he's gonna get a giant contract. I still much rather go that route than start over with a stop gap veteran that will have less results with this offense and putting any responsibility on Kyle to choose another rookie QB :scust:

Stupid auto-correct.

What I'm saying is I agreed with him in the sense that you could plug in almost half the starters in the league and get the same production.

Wasn't a fan of Darnold but he has the pedgigree and arm strength. Jimmy is ass but looked "good" in Kyle's system.
You have to pay him anyways since there are no other options, but would hate a mega deal.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Stupid auto-correct.

What I'm saying is I agreed with him in the sense that you could plug in almost half the starters in the league and get the same production.

Wasn't a fan of Darnold but he has the pedgigree and arm strength. Jimmy is ass but looked "good" in Kyle's system.
You have to pay him anyways since there are no other options, but would hate a mega deal.
Breh just a gear ago you were saying how Trey was better than Darnold, I don't remember you talking about Darnold pedigree at all.

It's pretty obvious Darnold has elite arm talent and strength, and thats why he was drafted high despite being a turnover machine at usc

Koc made him serviceable but even right now he's throwing like one pick every game.

Somehow Kyle couldn't make Darnold better, in fact Darnold looked confused by Kyles system. Koc done hell of a job in minny.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Stupid auto-correct.

There are only 4 special QBs in the league who this statement doesn't apply to. Every other top 15-20 QB is capable of high quality production under the right circumstances, and low quality production under the wrong circumstances (like having your top 3 WRs and RB out). And if we're being honest, the 4 special QBs have all had spells of mediocre production as well. The correct approach is that if you have a guy playing at a very high level in your system for an extended period of time like Brock has been playing, you pay them. That's why Dak got paid. That's why Burrow got paid. That's why Love got paid. That's why Goff got paid. Purdy is in that class, so he'll get paid like they did. It is what it is.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Tbh what bothers me most about Brock rn is that he still embraces gunslinger mentality.

This was a game like the cowboys 22 playoffs game or the SB where you had to be patient wait for others teams mistakes and just tread water for a bit and game manage. The offense was overmatched. Yeah the D isn't the same anymore so at some point they had to air it out but I don't get why not look for short stuff. This obsession with explosive plays that inevitably die in the endzone is puzzling.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Looked like Jimmy out there today. I think this was Brock’s worse game. Yes, statistically there were worse games but he just didn’t look right all game. That Chiefs D is fire. I don’t think we can beat them in a SB.

Thing is, they're a middle of the pack pass D. We have even 2 of our top 3 weapons it may have been different. That o-line is an issue. KC schemed for Brock like he was Lamar, they collapsed the pocket time and time on that right side and didn't over pursue which left him no escape lanes. CMC was the outlet for that last year, but let's be real, Brock been running for his life all season and Kyle's gotta call more screens to combat that but Mason is a runner only so that's another layer gone. Basically you are 100% right when you said CMC is the cog to this offense. Brock is good and he's gonna have bad games, hell Pat had a bad game today. He looked no better with no weapons, difference was their defense disrupted our offense all game long, and our defense was reactionary. We constantly ran past the QB and were chasing rather than attacking. Good thing is, last time we looked this bad, we made a run to the NFC championship and the circumstances look eerily similar.