DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Too bad they didn’t keep the guy in Minnesota that’s having a career year.

You can plug any decent vet into this offense and it will run. Purdy doesn’t elevate it, he can only bring it down.

so you legit think.

That Sam Darnold (who couldn’t do shyt in Carolina or NY with their number 1s) would’ve did better on this team without 4 of his top 5 offensive weapons and guys are at the bottom of the depth chart and a weak oline?

and please just keep your answered structured to that question without deviating and spinning.

also what guys in Minny are Cowing and Conley better than and who would Ricky (who is a rookie playing his first game out being shot) beat out?

Not trynna be contentious or beef. This is a legit straight question for a straight discussion.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bet……

Question, just want to make sure you are a Chiefs fan right? And not some random in here that just taking shots and talking shyt?

we never really had an interaction in the past from my recollection, so this is weird to me but wanna make sure my hit list gonna be accurate

So now you’ve never talked to me before
You’re a clown, just like that franchise

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
So now you’ve never talked to me before
You’re a clown, just like that franchise

I honestly don’t remember and I’m not trynna little boy you or be funny. That’s what I’m so puzzled with this energy? Did I call you a clown? bytch or come at you with this same energy?

I can’t recall tagging or quoting you, I know niccas change the names up a lot and they all run together after some time. Are you the one that’s a Michigan fan?

I need to speak to the boss of the Chiefs @Chip Skylark to figure this out.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You can plug any decent vet into this offense and it will run. Purdy doesn’t elevate it, he can only bring it down.
No you can not. We've seen decent QBs get less results than Brock, that's why Purdy will get overpaid and it's why most of the fanbase has already accepted that fact.

And Darnold was putrid in Kyle's offense.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
purdy....trash game, even big plays were underthrown and should have been TDs. back breaking turnovers when you think they were closing the scoring gap

oline...trash game especially in run game with no push upfront

red zone offense still putrid with no CMC

d played well but those edge runs/qb runs as usual fukked us up

ST trash as usual

get ronnie bell off my fukking team

kyle same shytty playcalling and conservative bullshyt. only plays rookies when he has to

CMC has always been the key. Get him back and we have a shot..even with the other holes. We need to be a run first team and stop acting like Brock is Drew Brees. Arm looked janky today. Worst I’ve seen from him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CMC has always been the key. Get him back and we have a shot..even with the other holes. We need to be a run first team and stop acting like Brock is Drew Brees. Arm looked janky today. Worst I’ve seen from him.
hes not the key, the line of scrimmage play has been horrendous this year, thats not getting fixed even if cmac comes back which im not counting on

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:I honestly don’t remember and I’m not trynna little boy you or be funny. That’s what I’m so puzzled with this energy? Did I call you a clown? bytch or come at you with this same energy?

I can’t recall tagging or quoting you, I know niccas change the names up a lot. Are you the one that’s a Michigan fan?

I need to speak to the boss of the Chiefs @Chip Skylark to figure this out.

@kevin arnold is #chiefskingdom

Thats the fam it’s a lot of us but a handful that always talking shyt he’s one lol I’m sure you have talked to him a lot

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you can not. We've seen decent QBs get less results than Brock, that's why Purdy will get overpaid and it's why most of the fanbase has already accepted that fact.

And Darnold was putrid in Kyle's offense.

I think you can out in at minimum 10+ I’m thid offense qbs and get the same or better production from the production.

Look at Jimmy post Shanny…he’ll be selling insurance next year..

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean they can always call back Jimmy G, Beathard, Cousins and Hoyer back right?

Looked like Jimmy out there today. I think this was Brock’s worse game. Yes, statistically there were worse games but he just didn’t look right all game. That Chiefs D is fire. I don’t think we can beat them in a SB.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@kevin arnold is #chiefskingdom

Thats the fam it’s a lot of us but a handful that always talking shyt he’s one lol I’m sure you have talked to him a lot

ok bet. I know I come at you and some others (though you know the energy and I don’t recall talking of pocket to you and the others) didn’t specifically recall him as he wasn’t in the top 5 of my radar with the banter.

But WE’LL remember the name now