DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
whats weird is that before CMC got here we didnt have a shytty redzone offense like that

how did offense with Jimmy and Mitchell was better in red zone ? :snoop:
I honesty want to see how our OLine fares inside the 10 when CMC comes back because to me they are the n°1 reason for our struggles in there. Mason has no space whatsoever so we basically need him to truck over people and he just can't do it in that part of the field (my guess is that CMC would be more successful at it). And Brock has no time to do anything so it's quick first read (normally to Kittle) or he forces shyt that almost never works and are a turnover risk.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shut your crying ass up bytch.

So it wasn’t the refs fault today????

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

bytch

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Bet……

Question, just want to make sure you are a Chiefs fan right? And not some random in here that just taking shots and talking shyt?

we never really had an interaction in the past from my recollection, so this is weird to me but wanna make sure my hit list gonna be accurate

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I tried to tell a few Niner fans that the league caught up to Shanahan's offense before the McCaffrey trade

It's been getting carried by talent for a few years now

Nah. Can't say that when the man went to the Super Bowl just last year, this year our line is trash and teams are attacking it. There are plenty of teams with as much talent as us, the difference is teams are playing man because our WRs can't separate and never really could outside of Aiyuk and he's playing himself into shape along with Kyle not implementing him into the game plan(don't know how bad he's hurt). This year more than most tho, the passing game is suffering across the board, that's for all teams.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikkas talking bout hit lists :mjlol: :mjlol:

Dam sure ain't talking bout no super bowls or nun..

This the official NFC chiefs thread until further notice.

Is he one of y’all Chief boys? Please just let me know that? Or go get your boss @Chip Skylark to holla at me

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If we are 3-6 or 4-7 I kinda want to throw in the towel and force management to get rid of all the fukking bums in the OLine.

Brendel has been a piece of shyt this whole season. Get him the fukk out.

McKivitz has been a worthless sack of shyt for 3 season now. Get him the fukk out.

Banks is in year 4 and his best one was his debut season (his 2nd year in the league). Get it together or get him the fukk out.

Spencer Burford is not worth a damn. Get him the fukk out.

MITS

All Star
Daps
Ok so we dont pay purdy(you sound stupid as fukk). Who do we get instead?
Too bad they didn’t keep the guy in Minnesota that’s having a career year.

You can plug any decent vet into this offense and it will run. Purdy doesn’t elevate it, he can only bring it down.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we are 3-6 or 4-7 I kinda want to throw in the towel and force management to get rid of all the fukking bums in the OLine.

Brendel has been a piece of shyt this whole season. Get him the fukk out.

McKivitz has been a worthless sack of shyt for 3 season now. Get him the fukk out.

Banks is in year 4 and his best one was his debut season (his 2nd year in the league). Get it together or get him the fukk out.

Spencer Burford is not worth a damn. Get him the fukk out.
they dont have anybody better, thats what the offseason is for