DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Heretic

you know more football than ….. hell all of us

why do run plays like that Red Zone 3rd and 1?

why do teams go against maybe going with an I-Formation?

Just feels risky when we already struggling to run to not have maybe a FB back there who may have blocked that guy that ended up getting to JM first

Usually it makes it easier to run if you can spread that interior line. Running the I pretty much puts you in the teeth of the defense and doesn't give you much in terms of playaction because you don't have much field to operate with. At least running a shotgun you can use a zone runs scheme and also have your QB facing the blitz when we have a weak o-line where a playaction pass he'd be blind on whatever side the play was designed to go away from. Truthfully what it tell me is we have no faith in our line against KC.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This game was a very predictable L, specially after watching how below average we've been all season.

But still, seeing the same issues flare up time and time again against the same situations will never not be frustrating to watch.

Right now, unless CMC is able to turn our redzone offense around I don't see how the fukk we win 9 games. We are not good at anything but I guess McCaffrey can make us elite on offense again :ld:

MITS

All Star
Daps
Do some of yall really believe you know how an offense should work more than Kyle Shanahan? :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This game was a very predictable L, specially after watching how below average we've been all season.

But still, seeing the same issues flare up time and time again against the same situations will never not be frustrating to watch.

Right now, unless CMC is able to turn our redzone offense around I don't see how the fukk we win 9 games. We are not good at anything but I guess McCaffrey can make us elite on offense again :ld:
whats weird is that before CMC got here we didnt have a shytty redzone offense like that

how did offense with Jimmy and Mitchell was better in red zone ? :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ehhhh he was making bad decisions pretty much all game. Two of those picks were head scratchers, and killed long drives. Can’t be doing that and expect to win.

true…. But it holds more weight if this was a game with CMC, BA, Deebo, JJ and the oline doing their jobs and playing at a high Level

Thats the most frustrating thing about all this

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The minute Aiyuk went out, this game was over. Line is terrible, Purdy making bad plays, on top of nobody but Kittle to throw to equals a long day. Say what you want about Aiyuk but it was obvious that Kyle was scheming this game for him to be a factor. But until we address McKivitz and Brendel, we won't be a real threat. CMC really lessened the blow of having a trash o-line. I think we won't see what we're capable of until the 2nd half of the season, last year was an anomaly.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
EhCwYqs.gif

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Chiefs turn yall timid lol yall make mistakes because of the Chiefs no excuses. Yall be scatterbrained trying ascertain how to beat them. NO EXCUSES!!