DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man your reading comprehension is crap. No where in that statement, did the guy say Curry said he was injured,nor did anyone on the Dubs.

He said someone saw his knee and it was swollen. And on top of that, dude also goes on to say if you decide to play and get roasted you get roasted.

If he is playing then ain't shyt wrong with him. What was the point in the nikka bringing up his knee? Hell Kyrie Irving is playing on a surgically repaired knee. It is what it is.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During the season I had some doubt and was ready to say this was Curry's league now. How could I ever doubt you BasedBron :mjcry:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I like the guy. But I can't believe how bad he choked tonight. It's fukkin Game 7 and you the fukkin unanimous MVP

Yeah, I lost a ton of respect for him tonight

You don't let a man bark on you face to face and then choke up when you get him on home court for game 7

Embarrassing

From here on out, I don't care how many threes he hits in the regular season or playoffs, he can't be getting sonned like that in the Finals

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
592pycP.png

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
"Hey, Ayesha? It's Tom from the network. Listen, I know this will be tough to hear but we've had a change of heart about the show. Yes, I know. It came as a shock to me too. But we're going in a different direction. It's just . . . I know we talked about how much we wanted someone light-skinned to host a cooking show but you're an almond and we decided to go with more of a butterscotch. Does that make sense? Anyway, I have to go. I hope to work with you again in the future. Toodles."

*Gets Savannah James on the line*

"Savannah, hey yeah it's Tom. Listen, you know how you told me you've always wanted a cooking show?"

Make your own thread on this. And send it in to The Dan Lebatard Show, guaranteed they read it :russ:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If he is playing then ain't shyt wrong with him. What was the point in the nikka bringing up his knee? Hell Kyrie Irving is playing on a surgically repaired knee. It is what it is.

:snoop:

My lord you all are dense.

I agree with you! But this is some random individual, whether true or not allegedly reporting steph's knee was swollen. This other dense individual I've going back n forth with just randomly blurted out "excuses" when the person who said it wasn't insinuating it, ( matter of fact said exactly what you said) no dubs fans are insinuating it, ( i haven't listened to any post game interviews ) so I haven't heard Steph insinuate or anyone in the dubs organization insinuate it.

It was just a supposed observation by someone,and you all are lining up like hyena's acting like someone is making excuses or trying to take away from what happened.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

My lord you all are dense.

I agree with you! But this is some random individual, whether true or not allegedly reporting steph's knee was swollen. This other dense individual I've going back n forth with just randomly blurted out "excuses" when the person who said it wasn't insinuating it, ( matter of fact said exactly what you said) no dubs fans are insinuating it, ( i haven't listened to any post game interviews ) so I haven't heard Steph insinuate or anyone in the dubs organization insinuate it.

It was just a supposed observation by someone,and you all are lining up like hyena's acting like someone is making excuses or trying to take away from what happened.

snoop.png

O.K., this is how this works. You don't mention a swollen knee if you are not trying to plant that as an excuse. It just so happens that Kyrie Irving played with a bad left foot. If someone would have randomly mentioned that Irving had a swollen bloody left foot; and that mention would have just so happened to have occurred after Curry had hit a game winning step back three in Kyrie's face then it would have sounded like that foot thing was being planted as a bullshyt excuse for Irving's bad play.

Face the facts your team lost. If Irving wasn't hurt in the finals last year then Golden State may not have even won their first title, because Steph Curry can not guard Kyrie Irvin. Even you can't be so dense that you couldn't see that.