Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have trouble sleeping. If the argument is about the ethics of making such a decision so early on, then I'm right there with you. On the surface, it looks bad. If the argument is that this is what caused Bernie to lose, then I don't agree. Donna's evidence doesn't show that. Remember, the backbone of her claim was the document.

Her new claims are even more wild:

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee
I don't think people are really saying this is what caused Bernie to lose. This in conjunction with all of the other shenanigans by the DNC during the primary with DWS tilted things. That's all. In conclusion, :handshake:. I'm done with 2016 and I don't know how folks still aren't done with it. Brains gonna fizzle by the time 2019 comes around and it starts again lol.

Anyways with claims like that newest one, Donna ain't getting anyone to buy her book lol. All of the Bernie supporters arent suddenly caping for her or embracing her and the Hillary supporters who loved her turned.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Matt Drudge. :mjlol:

Seth Rich conspiracy. :mjlol:

These are the people you keep company with.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

And folks really think Russia is a topic to campaign on. Folks losing their minds.

I mean, I linked to the article where she's claiming she wanted to replace Clinton/Kaine with Biden/Booker based on that health scare, which *was* amplified by Russian sockpuppets. I don't see what's so bad about the excerpt?

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The Clinton/Pelosi etc connection to the Democratic party has long needed a divorce.

They need new blood badly. You run against an anarchist and lost. Inexcusable

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I quoted you in a Higher Learning thread because I thought you had something intelligent to say. Instead you talking about a thread about The Rock from 3 weeks ago because you're a dikkriding ass fakkit just like I said back then. I damn near forgot I even was arguing with you before which is why I quoted you. Yet you still upset. You really are a dikkriding ass nikka yo....still defending The Rock 30 days later :russ:

fukk out my face

tenor.gif

If you really think Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren can win in the states I mentioned (OH, MI, FL, IA, WI, VA, NC) you are delusional.

You take away the urban areas/college age students every single one of those states has rural voters that will murk them quicker than lighting striking. Kamala would be popular in Detroit, Cleveland, Miami/Jacksonville, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Norfolk and Charlotte and that's IT. Ditto for Warren.

IT WOULD BE A BLOODBATH VS. TRUMP. The idea that she would win vs. him is comedy.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you really think Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren can win in the states I mentioned (OH, MI, FL, IA, WI, VA, NC) you are delusional.

You take away the urban areas/college age students every single one of those states has rural voters that will murk them quicker than lighting striking. Kamala would be popular in Detroit, Cleveland, Miami/Jacksonville, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Norfolk and Charlotte and that's IT. Ditto for Warren.

IT WOULD BE A BLOODBATH VS. TRUMP. The idea that she would win vs. him is comedy.
Naw, she would maybe win gainesville due to UF but definitely not Jax

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Warren maybe. Shes good for that white populist outrage.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Warren maybe. Shes good for that white populist outrage.

You may not like it but you have to have someone that Fox News and the hard right would have a hard time bashing. You need a person they can't make into a caricature.

"Soul Sister" Kamala or "Pocahontas" Warren is a slogan that will roast their campaigns.

Steve Bullock has VERY little ammo Trump or someone like Hannity(not an East coast liberal or gun hater) could hammer on a daily basis. He just has no national name. Plus he's not attached to Barack or Clinton.You want 4 more years of this shyt show get Warren or Kamala up there.

Last edited: