Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Take your Steven Bannon bed wench trash out of here
You reaching. Hillary has done direct damage to the black community. I don't even to go into too much detail about the crime bill she supported :mjpls:
The bill allocated almost $10 billion in federal-prison construction money. It only allocated it to states that adopted “truth-in-sentencing” laws that dramatically increased the amount of time criminals served. As NYU Law School’s Brennan Center has noted, the number of states with such laws rose from five when the bill was signed to 29 by Clinton’s last year in office. Over the course of Clinton’s presidency, the number of Americans in prison rose almost 60 percent.

And I never got my answer from why you go so hard defending someone with racist views about black people. Calling us super predators :mjpls: . it's mad suspect how you're able to brush that under the rug ....:mjpls:
hillary clinton and anyone associated with her in the democratic party is bad for business. yall need to smarten up before 2020

Last edited:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hillary Receiving Her Democratic Woman of The Year Award 2017

pbs.jpg

hillary-pbs.jpg

hillary-award.jpg

:huhldup:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Donald Trump says breathing is good.

:jbhmm: Don't fall into Trump's trap guys.
Meh.

These are not the voters they need to chase. The fact is that young voters, black folks, and other minorities didn't turnout for her.

Chasing working class cacs is a fool's errand
We need someone everyone wants to vote for.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
You keep posting that David Duke tweet knowing damn well that Tulsi denounced him and did so more than once. Stop playing games, shill.

Don't waste time with nurse Patel. Like most of the democrats, he smears any woman or minority who isn't a part of the party. He'll find a white supremacist who agrees with Keith Ellison and say "see I told you Ellison was racist."

fukking moron :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol I see some folks saying "but Bernie didn't contribute". 99% of all funding was laundered straight to Hillary's campaign he would have funded his own burial at the hands of the dnc. Gotta break out of this two party system and look for real changes.
I posted a link earlier that shows this isn't true. A JVF was set up for Bernie and Clinton would not have had any control on/over it. He didn't want to go through with it though, because it was better for him to set himself apart from Clinton as the people's candidate. His attacks in that area were quite dishonest, though.

Clinton Fundraising Violations? A Breakdown Of Sanders' Claims

"The small irony here is that Sanders has a joint fundraising committee too: Bernie Victory Fund. The DNC set it up for him last year when it established the Hillary Victory Fund. But the Bernie Victory Fund has remained dormant and Sanders has relied on his base of small donors instead.

And just minutes after sending out the complaint to the DNC, the Sanders campaign sent out a fundraising letter to supporters citing the Clinton joint fundraising committee as a reason to give to Sanders."

Bernie is just like any other politician. He has his own ways of playing the game that favors him.

Jill Stein could be a good choice for the Bernie voter in 2020.
Unfortunately, she has done very little to raise her profile amongst the general public.
These last 2 elections have shown that people vote celebrity as much as they vote ideology; which, I believe, also led to Hillary's loss. Hillary was famous for being a politician. Trump was famous for being famous. More people felt like they "knew" Trump than knew Hillary. We've been seeing Trump on our televisions & movies since the 80's. We've stayed at his hotels. We men wear his dress shirts & neckties. We see him in pictures with Michael (Jackson, Jordan, & Tyson). Trump is a BRAND, and in this Kardashian Reality Show era that we're in, branding is EVERYTHING.
Hillary had none of that mass appeal. Neither did Bernie. Neither does Jill Stein, or whomever the next Dem nominee will be.
Bernie is going to run in 2020. Jill Stein will forever be a joke. How have people not learned this yet?

You reaching. Hillary has done direct damage to the black community. I don't even to go into too much detail about the crime bill she supported :mjpls:

And I never got my answer from why you go so hard defending someone with racist views about black people. Calling us super predators :mjpls: . it's mad suspect how you're able to brush that under the rug ....:mjpls:
hillary clinton and anyone associated with her in the democratic party is bad for business. yall need to smarten up before 2020
Bernie Sanders actually voted for the crime bill. The same Joe Biden who people like to hype up on here drafted that bill. Bernie also used that vote when he was up for reelection in Vermont while running as a tough on crime candidate. He's also failed to address the racial disparities in policing and incarceration in Vermont. I like Bernie, and believe he's a force for good, but come on.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either Donna has been holding in some shyt for a looonngg time (very plausible) or she really needs those royalty checks.

The timing is insane. Literally no different than during election when Access Hollywood tape dropped and then mysteriously Wikileaks starts releasing emails. This smells so much like a diversion. Crazy world.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She's trying to sell her book... in possibly the worst ways possible. I expect her to casually tie Clinton to the Seth Rich murder soon.