Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Thanks for the correction. The MAGA crew would murk her campaign.

A black woman vs. this guy? shyt......not even close.
Exactly bruh, Kamala aint wavy enough to get to that level anyway..Whoever the DNC candidate is going to be in 2020 will pretty much be a supernova that comes out of no where like Obama or some old decrepit Clinton retread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly bruh, Kamala aint wavy enough to get to that level anyway..Whoever the DNC candidate is going to be in 2020 will pretty much be a supernova that comes out of no where like Obama or some old decrepit Clinton retread
Yeah. Obama had that juice...and white women loved him.

Kamala? Yeah, good luck :heh:

On top of that, Obama didn't have enough "history" to hold against him

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah. Obama had that juice...and white women loved him.

Kamala? Yeah, good luck :heh:

On top of that, Obama didn't have enough "history" to hold against him

Congrats on 3000 breh :wow::wow:
MV5BMTg5NTk2MTQ0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjMyNTUyMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If you really think Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren can win in the states I mentioned (OH, MI, FL, IA, WI, VA, NC) you are delusional.

You take away the urban areas/college age students every single one of those states has rural voters that will murk them quicker than lighting striking. Kamala would be popular in Detroit, Cleveland, Miami/Jacksonville, Des Moines, Milwaukee, Norfolk and Charlotte and that's IT. Ditto for Warren.

IT WOULD BE A BLOODBATH VS. TRUMP. The idea that she would win vs. him is comedy.
I don't know about Kamala, but Warren probably would have won in 2016, and 100% could win in 2020. She would appeal to them like '08 Obama did. If you bring out some focus-grouped robo-candidate like Hillary who can't convincingly prosecute the case against the institutional agents rigging the economy and causing the decline in these peoples' standard of living, which is the focal point of their angst, you're probably going to get beaten by Trump again. Hillary didn't even pretend to speak to these people who have been left behind. She was constitutionally incapable of making that case because she was the poster child for the political class responsible. What these people want to hear is that that someone sees their perceived struggle and will fight for them. That's why they voted for Trump. Warren, like campaign Obama, has made that fight a central part of her political identity.

People are too caught up in justifying their shytty punditry/analysis in 2016 by assuming the worst of Trump voters. Many of these people voted for Obama twice, not because they forgot he was black, but because he went into their communities and spoke their languages, and connected with them. Rural doesn't automatically equal stupid or racist or sexist. They just have different priorities and worldviews. And legitimately so, because the modern age has been increasingly inhospitable to them. They have no role in the future espoused by centrist corpocratic, technocratic neoliberalism. Bernie and Liz are cut from an older cloth, and share with Trump many of the same targets (Big Pharma screwing you over by price gouging, Wall Street screwing you over by raiding the economy and not sharing the wealth, Washington is screwing you over by being in bed with these interests, etc). The difference is that Bernie and Liz are espousing an all-encompassing message that that speaks to these people without feeding their ugliest urges like Trump did.

Ultimately, I think what these people are craving is authenticity, which Trump, Liz and Bernie all have in spades. Trump is losing his authenticity with each passing day in office, so it would be a tragic misstep to put forth someone who cannot make that winning case authentically like Liz or Bernie (although he would be too old imo). Liz is the way to go in 2020.

9bec86ff-3ae0-42bf-8ab1-ce9b495d4033.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't know about Kamala, but Warren probably would have won in 2016, and 100% could win in 2020. She would appeal to them like '08 Obama did. If you bring out some focus-grouped robo-candidate like Hillary who can't convincingly prosecute the case against the institutional agents rigging the economy and causing the decline in these peoples' standard of living, which is the focal point of their angst, you're probably going to get beaten by Trump again. Hillary didn't even pretend to speak to these people who have been left behind. She was constitutionally incapable of making that case because she was the poster child for the political class responsible. What these people want to hear is that that someone sees their perceived struggle and will fight for them. That's why they voted for Trump. Warren, like campaign Obama, has made that fight a central part of her political identity.

People are too caught up in justifying their shytty punditry/analysis in 2016 by assuming the worst of Trump voters. Many of these people voted for Obama twice, not because they forgot he was black, but because he went into their communities and spoke their languages, and connected with them. Rural doesn't automatically equal stupid or racist or sexist. They just have different priorities and worldviews. And legitimately so, because the modern age has been increasingly inhospitable to them. They have no role in the future espoused by centrist corpocratic, technocratic neoliberalism. Bernie and Liz are cut from an older cloth, and share with Trump many of the same targets (Big Pharma screwing you over by price gouging, Wall Street screwing you over by raiding the economy and not sharing the wealth, Washington is screwing you over by being in bed with these interests, etc). The difference is that Bernie and Liz are espousing an all-encompassing message that that speaks to these people without feeding their ugliest urges like Trump did.

Ultimately, I think what these people are craving is authenticity, which Trump, Liz and Bernie all have in spades. Trump is losing his authenticity with each passing day in office, so it would be a tragic misstep to put forth someone who cannot make that winning case authentically like Liz or Bernie (although he would be too old imo). Liz is the way to go in 2020.

9bec86ff-3ae0-42bf-8ab1-ce9b495d4033.gif

I agree in theory but Trump supporters will follow that man to the gates of hell. Logic, reasoning and common sense don't apply. Have you attempted to talk to these people? God help you.

Trying to outdo Trump in the dirt department won't work.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I agree in theory but Trump supporters will follow that man to the gates of hell. Logic, reasoning and common sense don't apply. Have you attempted to talk to these people? God help you.

Trump has a cult of personality around him, so yeah, a percentage of them will. But a far smaller percentage than will need to be flipped. Almost 66 million people voted for Trump, the vast majority of which aren't those diehard defenders.

I wouldn't even try to outdo Trump on dirt, I would just attack all the core promises he's made to his base that he's failed to do. Stick to policy and hammer home that you have the legitimacy and authenticity to bring about change. Trying to go the dirt route against Trump is a bad idea for a few reasons, but mainly because it obscures and mutilates the discursive context of the political landscape, giving high ground to chaos agents like Trump. "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
what seemingly gets lost in the post election narrative is that more Americans preferred Hillary Clinton.

Daps

Nah, his supporters just don't trust neoliberals and are wary of globalism.

It's not about Trump it's about the policies and economic philosophy, that's why they voted Trump if even to say fukk you to the neoliberal class.

That and the MSM has not been on the up and up and so they don't so much follow Trump as lack faith in traditional institutions that do lie.

You can't call someone else a liar and then be caught up in lies too...that's not how it works but that is how people who point fingers at the Trump supporters act.

I'm not a Trump voter, just analyzing from the outside and since I'm not a Democrat or Republican I don't take any criticism of either party personally.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Nah, his supporters just don't trust neoliberals and are wary of globalism.

It's not about Trump it's about the policies and economic philosophy, that's why they voted Trump if even to say fukk you to the neoliberal class.

That and the MSM has not been on the up and up and so they don't so much follow Trump as lack faith in traditional institutions that do lie.

You can't call someone else a liar and then be caught up in lies too...that's not how it works but that is how people who point fingers at the Trump supporters act.

I'm not a Trump voter, just analyzing from the outside and since I'm not a Democrat or Republican I don't take any criticism of either party personally.
:mjlol:

got the talking points down to a tee

we know it was about mexicans and muslims, cac

gb2sf:camby:

Daps
I mean in more rural and traditional areas. Heck even the black community today, there's blowback from having women leaders in church...

I'm from Kansas and grew up with a female pastor in Kansas....

Women have to be judged by their merit and Clinton and other female candidates have to be judged by theirs.

Daps
:mjlol:

got the talking points down to a tee

we know it was about mexicans and muslims, cac

gb2sf:camby:

What are you talking about????

You don't believe ANYONE is simply authentically spouting their opinion? Or are you here to play cleanup?

I never said it wasn't about Illegal immigration or Islam. I actually said it was, e.g., globalism.

What's your deal?

Talk for once and not all this dumb oneupmanship for once. ..