Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Huh what? Florida leans blue as you get away from the rural communities up North. North and South Florida are two different states almost. It's a tossup.

North Carolina has been going purple for a while now, mostly due to Charlotte and Raleigh becoming transplant destinations for people from NYC, NJ, PA and D.C.

Last edited:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No. They. Won't.

I don't take advise from people who said Tyrese going against The Rock was a good idea seriously.

7ff330990a7ef4cc8546d588b9703dc1--favorite-movie-quotes-funny-movie-quotes.jpg

Right back at you fukkboy.

I'll always defend a black man over a Samoan who disassociates from black people. Your c00n ass can't understand that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Huh what? Florida leans blue as you get away from the rural communities up North. North and South Florida are two different states almost. It's a tossup.

North Carolina has been going purple for a while now, mostly due to Charlotte and Raleigh becoming transplant destinations for people from NYC, NJ, PA and D.C.

That's your opinion. Out of all the states in the South excluding Florida, North Carolina has the strongest chance to become majority blue. It could happen.

It's not about going blue. The state just isn't going to swing for a black woman.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Right back at you fukkboy.

I'll always defend a black man over a Samoan who disassociates from black people. Your c00n ass can't understand that.

:umad:

Take the "L" like a man.

Defend a man who stans another man, uploads videos of him crying about his personal issues, makes threats against the studio that pays him and shytted on his lifelong friends over the same issue he accusses The Rock of.

"But he black doe."

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:umad:

Take the "L" like a man.

Defend a man who stans another man, uploads videos of him crying about his personal issues, makes threats against the studio that pays him and shytted on his lifelong friends over the same issue he accusses The Rock of.

"But he black doe."

I quoted you in a Higher Learning thread because I thought you had something intelligent to say. Instead you talking about a thread about The Rock from 3 weeks ago because you're a dikkriding ass fakkit just like I said back then. I damn near forgot I even was arguing with you before which is why I quoted you. Yet you still upset. You really are a dikkriding ass nikka yo....still defending The Rock 30 days later :russ:

fukk out my face

tenor.gif

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Hilary was going to root out corruption yet she was circumventing campaign finance limits to bankroll the DNC as her own personal slush fund and debo'ing them into political thralldom in the process. Basically like I'm paying all the bills in this bih, I'm the candidate in 2016...period. Can you imagine if Barack did this? :francis: Dems ran the worst candidate possible against Trump. You had one cac who was a piece of shyt and let you know he was a piece of shyt against someone who pretended to be a proponent of justice but, had blood all over her carpet. You add in him being a Billionaire, the Russian trolls, his political inexperience working in his favor as he marketed himself in a way we've never seen before and lower class white resentment towards immigrants, the establishment and a Black President and it's no wonder how we ended up with this fakkit in office :scusthov: You needed a sqeaky clean populist cac like Bernie, who would've appealed to all the same segments of America that Trump did, attached a great VP and he would've won. Instead, we ran Claire Underwood.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:comeon: I'm done with this fam. Whatever helps yall sleep :hubie:
I don't have trouble sleeping. If the argument is about the ethics of making such a decision so early on, then I'm right there with you. On the surface, it looks bad. If the argument is that this is what caused Bernie to lose, then I don't agree. Donna's evidence doesn't show that. Remember, the backbone of her claim was the document.

Her new claims are even more wild:

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
"Everyone"?:patrice:
Good luck with that:lupe:
It’s a wonder how a democrat ever won.

Well it’s not worth trying anything. time to give up and accept our permenant Republican overlords or expect saint mueller to come down and save us.

When I say everyone be maybe a better way to phrase it is as most people. Like obama did in 2008