Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Its only shilling when you hate the agenda, right?

Facts be damned, I see.

The reality is, you're all wrong.

I just want this to be known I dapped and repped this for one reason only. The bold statement is a legit good point.

I’m not co-signing anything else though.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm as anti-hillary as anyone but this honestly looks worse for Saint Obama:yeshrug:

Left the dnc broke and at its most powerless legislatively in a very long time.
Democrats lost more than 1,030 seats during Barack Obama's presidency | Daily Mail Online

And now he's out there giving million dollar speeches to wall street and jet skiing with Richard Branson.

But he said nice things, occasionally cracked jokes with Jimmy Fallon and filled out march madness brackets so you know goat president.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol so Clinton spent like 99% of the DNC funds on her campaign. Less than 1% of the DNC funds went to down ballot candidates.

I wish I was making that up, but it's true. Patel wants you to believe that Shillary was raising money for other candidates....

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvZGQwYWMxZjg4MzBjZmY4ZDNkMjhiOGNkZjY3ODg0NzIvcmF3.gif

Clinton fundraising leaves little for state parties

Anahita

All Star
Daps
I'm as anti-hillary as anyone but this honestly looks worse for Saint Obama:yeshrug:

Left the dnc broke and at its most powerless legislatively in a very long time.
Democrats lost more than 1,030 seats during Barack Obama's presidency | Daily Mail Online

And now he's out there giving million dollar speeches to wall street and jet skiing with Richard Branson.

But he said nice things, occasionally cracked jokes with Jimmy Fallon and filled out march madness brackets so you know goat president.

:ufdup: Hold up. Those midterm losses were not on Obama. They fall at the feet of the Blue Dog Democrats and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. In the 2010 midterm election, the Blue Dogs ran from Obama's accomplishments and did that Third Way Republican-lite bullshyt and lost big time.In 2012, Debbie's useless ass hoarded money and shut down a lot of the grassroots organizing Obama had set up. In 2014, she was actively funneling money to Hillary for her future campaign which left Democrats unable to defend themselves. When Obama tried to remove her as party chair, she threatened to paint him as an anti-Semite. What was Obama supposed to do? He handed the Democrats a successful strategy for winning elections and they spat in his face for the trouble. Despite being President, it was never his party. The Clintons' have the DNC in a vice grip and they would all rather lose elections than move forward.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
There something else that people miss and I hope somebody from the state of Indiana can clarify this for me.

There was a senator named Evan byah who I believe was very popular in the state of Indiana. After he left the senate he was going to run for governor of Indiana and the DNC gave him 25 million dollars to get ready ( Indiana is a tough state for democrats). It was reported he backed out in the final moments, but he never gave back the money. He was going to use it for a super pac, but it never materialized.

That 25 million could’ve really helped the DNC avoid this fiasco.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There something else that people miss and I hope somebody from the state of Indiana can clarify this for me.

There was a senator named Evan byah who I believe was very popular in the state of Indiana. After he left the senate he was going to run for governor of Indiana and the DNC gave him 25 million dollars to get ready ( Indiana is a tough state for democrats). It was reported he backed out in the final moments, but he never gave back the money. He was going to use it for a super pac, but it never materialized.

That 25 million could’ve really helped the DNC avoid this fiasco.

If that's true, it shows the insane mismanagement of the DNC.

THere are people who have been on the executive committee for years and they've never seen a budget. You realize how crazy that is?