Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Its only shilling when you hate the agenda, right?

Facts be damned, I see.

The reality is, you're all wrong.

I don't have an agenda, but you clearly do. I have opinions that others may not agree with but that's okay, that's what a forum is for.

What you do is spend 24-7 on here trying to push your own narrative on a variety of complex issues and silence anything or anyone that opposes it. You don't debate, you browbeat, but you lack the intellectual capacity to pull it off efficiently, and it comes off sloppy as fukk. That's why nobody on this forum really likes you...because that's what shills do, and that's why you should be banned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't have an agenda, but you clearly do. I have opinions that others may not agree with but that's okay, that's what a forum is for.

What you do is spend 24-7 on here trying to push your own narrative on a variety of complex issues and silence anything or anyone that opposes it. You don't debate, you browbeat, but you lack the intellectual capacity to pull it off efficiently, and it comes off sloppy as fukk. That's why nobody on this forum really likes you...because that's what shills do, and that's why you should be banned.
Your agenda is lying, clearly

Thats what it is. Because some of yall refuse to admit you could be wrong about something when backed up. Then you have the fukking gall to call it brow beating.

I mean for fukks sake, Brazile used the WRONG JFC AGREEMENT documents. Is that browbeating?

How about the fact she ran an organization in the ground then tried to dictate the emergency rescue terms to the person with the money? Is that browbeating?

How's my intellectual capacity when she's the one who was in charge of the organization and not the candidates itself?

You're soft at debating. Thats the truth of the matter. Damn straight I aim to silence people thats why you run to your little hoe ass corner and whine about how you can't challenge me when I start exposing some of the paper thin rhetoric on here.

Fact is, you're defending an unsuccessful DNC chairwoman who pretends she never worked at the fukking institution she ruined. Where is her role in all of this? She had the nerve to write she didn't know the finances of her own company? Really?

Yeah, I'm glad Hillary put her foot down and dictated the terms of the agreement, because the DNC under Brazile clearly was incapable of money management.

Hows that intellectual capacity you smug son of a b!tch.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh yeah, Bernie would totally beat trump, right? :mjlol:

You jackasses live in some alternative reality where Bernie is beloved by the Trump base.

The guy you couldn't win a primary is gonna beat THIS guy?

Yall love excusing the behavior of racist, bigots, and idiots who vote

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh yeah, Bernie would totally beat trump, right? :mjlol:

You jackasses live in some alternative reality where Bernie is beloved by the Trump base.

The guy you couldn't win a primary is gonna beat THIS guy?

Yall love excusing the behavior of racist, bigots, and idiots who vote

Hillary lost to the worst candidate in generations with a 24 year head start

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its also a shame that "Hillary bailing out her party financially" gets turned into "Trump was right" bait...but then people wonder why Trump won the election.

The voting populace is stupid and this is another example of what we're dealing with.

People KEEP falling into the trap by equivocating dumb arguments, falling to flawed arguments and flawed rhetoric that doesn't conform to your reality.

Trump is only as smart as the people who voted for him. We need to accept that half of congress looks the way it does because of the people who continually vote these people in.

These folks are idiots. Lets stop trying to find ways to make this about Trump or Hillary.

Idiots, gravitate towards idiots. This is what it always has been and will be.

Theres no amount of "better candidate-ism" that would fix this. Trump appeals to the brainstem-level thinkers in society...and thats who voted.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @88m3

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Your agenda is lying, clearly

Thats what it is. Because some of yall refuse to admit you could be wrong about something...

200w.gif

I KNOW you of all ppl didn't say that :russ:

This entire thread you've been shilling hard like the weirdo Hillary Stan that you are, even on the face of big claims that the DNC hasn't come out to repudiate 24 hours later.

You deserve the HL WOAT banner for the next decade, my god :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
200w.gif

I KNOW you of all ppl didn't say that :mjlol::mjlol:

This entire thread you've been shilling hard like the bizzare Hillary Stan that you are, even on the face of big claims that the DNC hasn't come out to repudiate 24 hours later.

You deserve the HL WOAT banner for the next decade, my god :dead:
I'm waiting for any of you to either read Donna's own passage (which explodes in her face) or address the fact donna used the wrong JFC agreement or the fact that Donna is the reason the DNC was in bad shape.

Why is she in such a shytty position to need 10 million dollars from their star candidate?