Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm waiting for any of you to either read Donna's own passage (which explodes in her face) or address the fact donna used the wrong JFC agreement or the fact that Donna is the reason the DNC was in bad shape.

Why is she in such a shytty position to need 10 million dollars from their star candidate?

Obama bankrupted the DNC and then Hillary pounced on that and exerted her leverage to take it over and control it.

You really think it's normal, fair, or ethical for a presidential candidate who isn't an incumbent to have complete control of a party BEFORE she is chosen as the nominee? :pachaha:

This amount of dikkriding is not healthy breh, shyt is lame as hell. :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama bankrupted the DNC and then Hillary pounced on that and exerted her leverage to take it over and control it.

You really think it's normal, fair, or ethical for a presidential candidate who isn't an incumbent to have complete control of a party BEFORE she is chosen as the nominee? :pachaha:

This amount of dikkriding is not healthy breh, shyt is lame as hell. :russ:
Why did the DNC sign the agreement?

Honestly, I'm mad I wouldn't even have the idea to think of such an arrangement, but it, on its face, is genius.

Hillary pulled a boss move and I respect it.

You need my money because you're irresponsible? Well we do things my way.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Honestly, I'm mad I wouldn't even have the idea to think of such an arrangement, but it, on its face, is genius.

Omg, Hillary is such a boss! I'm shaking in my boots!!

27f6d5500a76aa404f0856ce3ae17a4cc749e2c2_hq.gif

Keep dikkriding a loser and a cheater, brehs :russ:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Support clear unethical behavior one one hand, but then lead the charge against Trump's Russia interference on the other hand brehs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Support clear unethical behavior one one hand, but then lead the charge against Trump's Russia interference on the other hand brehs.
How is it unethical?

Hillary brought in her people because the DNC's people were the reason they needed $10 million in the first place.

If you don't want Hillary's money, don't be in a position to ask for it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Omg, Hillary is such a boss! I'm shaking in my boots!!

27f6d5500a76aa404f0856ce3ae17a4cc749e2c2_hq.gif

Keep dikkriding a loser and a cheater, brehs :russ:
How did she cheat if the DNC let her?

They took her money

They took her staff

They took her contacts

They signed the same contracts.

Only one cheated was Hillary or giving everything to the party who didn't have its shyt together.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it unethical?

Hillary brought in her people because the DNC's people were the reason they needed $10 million in the first place.

If you don't want Hillary's money, don't be in a position to ask for it.

You damn well that agreement giving Hillary's campaign total control of the DNC before the Primaries really even start and then pretend like the DNC is neutral is unethical and corrupt.

But you will excuse unethical and corrupt behaviors so long as your team is the one doing it.

You are a pathetic shill. You are only good for finding info and posting in the Trump thread. Otherwise, you are a totally useless shill.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You damn well that agreement giving Hillary's campaign total control of the DNC before the Primaries really even start and then pretend like the DNC is neutral is unethical and corrupt.

But you will excuse unethical and corrupt behaviors so long as your team is the one doing it.

You are a pathetic shill. You are only good for finding info and posting in the Trump thread. Otherwise, you are a totally useless shill.

Facts.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Re-litigating this is pointless. The only significant thing that should be addressed is how to prevent the DNC from fukking up as bad as it has been. Even Nap the caped-crusader for the Democrats admits they are being run by incompetent, irresponsible leadership.

From what I can tell, Tom Perez as chair suggests not a whole a lot has changed in the past year...which begs the question: why would anyone in their right mind make a donation to the DNC at this point? Why would anyone trust them outside of blind partisanship? If this past election proved nothing else, it's that the Democrats can't win based on blind partisanship alone. The Republicans can, sadly, and probably will again...

:beli:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Your agenda is lying, clearly

Thats what it is. Because some of yall refuse to admit you could be wrong about something when backed up. Then you have the fukking gall to call it brow beating.

I mean for fukks sake, Brazile used the WRONG JFC AGREEMENT documents. Is that browbeating?

How about the fact she ran an organization in the ground then tried to dictate the emergency rescue terms to the person with the money? Is that browbeating?

How's my intellectual capacity when she's the one who was in charge of the organization and not the candidates itself?

You're soft at debating. Thats the truth of the matter. Damn straight I aim to silence people thats why you run to your little hoe ass corner and whine about how you can't challenge me when I start exposing some of the paper thin rhetoric on here.

Fact is, you're defending an unsuccessful DNC chairwoman who pretends she never worked at the fukking institution she ruined. Where is her role in all of this? She had the nerve to write she didn't know the finances of her own company? Really?

Yeah, I'm glad Hillary put her foot down and dictated the terms of the agreement, because the DNC under Brazile clearly was incapable of money management.

Hows that intellectual capacity you smug son of a b!tch.

dog, this isn't the only forum I frequent, so I see characters like you on others. Every post of yours screams shill, every post you make is seeping with agenda. You aren't a genuine poster, you're here to do a job, and somebody is definitely paying you for it. That's why you've been caught lying about your race, because you're a fukking agent dude. We supposed to believe that you have a regular job when you are on here 24-7 posting tweet after tweet, thread after thread trying to manufacture narratives? Look at how you are operating in this thread, you aren't trying to have a conversation, you're working overtime trying to shut down discourse. I don't call for bans, but you not here in good faith. It's beyond time you got the heave-ho.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

So don't take the deal then.

She pulled a jack move and I respect it.

Everyone agreed to it too.

Donna was in charge and she agreed with it.

Too bad. So sad.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dog, this isn't the only forum I frequent, so I see characters like you on others. Every post of yours screams shill, every post you make is seeping with agenda. You aren't a genuine poster, you're here to do a job, and somebody is definitely paying you for it. That's why you've been caught lying about your race, because you're a fukking agent dude. We supposed to believe that you have a regular job when you are on here 24-7 posting tweet after tweet, thread after thread trying to manufacture narratives? Look at how you are operating in this thread, you aren't trying to have a conversation, you're working overtime trying to shut down discourse. I don't call for bans, but you not here in good faith. It's beyond time you got the heave-ho.
Donna Brazile had ONE job :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Re-litigating this is pointless. The only significant thing that should be addressed is how to prevent the DNC from fukking up as bad as it has been. Even Nap the caped-crusader for the Democrats admits they are being run by incompetent, irresponsible leadership.

From what I can tell, Tom Perez as chair suggests not a whole a lot has changed in the past year...which begs the question: why would anyone in their right mind make a donation to the DNC at this point? Why would anyone trust them outside of blind partisanship? If this past election proved nothing else, it's that the Democrats can't win based on blind partisanship alone. The Republicans can, sadly, and probably will again...

:beli:
Donna had ONE job.

ONE JOB.

And she fukked it up.

You can't blame Obama when...he doesn't work at the DNC.

Hillary? Did she work at the DNC?

Who worked at the DNC? :jbhmm: