Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
WRONG. The FVCK are you smoking lil man?

Tim Kaine was a sitting governor and senator the whole time. He's busy. Obama too. Hillary too. Stop bothering BUSY people.

Obama wanted to fire DWS. Inside the scramble to oust Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Lets see Donna was:

2008 super delegate;
2011 interim chair of DNC;
then vice chair until 2016;
chair in 2016

DWS and Donna worked at the DNC. They had ONE job.

Get the FVCK outta here with this BULLSH!T and stop trolling.

Tell Donna to HOLD HER OWN OVARIES and take her lumps.

Tim Kaine left the Governor's mansion in 2010.

He was not elected to the US Senate until 2012. He ran the DNC at the end of his term and he was a full time chair throughout 2010 and 2011.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed all kinds of Dem c00ns are on the news talking about how the problems of the DNC are Obama's fault, even though Hillary is the one who they admit was running the show? :jbhmm:

CNN had 2 Atlanta-esque types on doing this last night
Atlanta... that's the tell. They're always from Atlanta or DC. Never any black people from Chicago, Detroit St. Louis or anywhere else blativity blacks don't register.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I noticed all kinds of Dem c00ns are on the news talking about how the problems of the DNC are Obama's fault, even though Hillary is the one who they admit was running the show? :jbhmm:

CNN had 2 Atlanta-esque types on doing this last night
you need to read the articles for more context. he does share the blame. not all of it. not even most of it for this specific presidential race.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Angry About the DNC Scandal? Thank Obama.

It didn’t have to be this way. Obama’s campaign operation, Obama for America, took small-dollar giving to never-before-seen heights and opened up the possibility of a transformation of politics. But he quickly decided to marginalize his group after the 2008 election. He renamed it Organizing for America, but ordered it to do very little organizing, worried that if grassroots activists attacked Blue Dog Democrats, they would bolt from the president and lose in 2010. Then-White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel famously told activists such a strategy was “fukking retarded.” (Most lost anyway in 2010, as the tea party wave swept them out.)

One of the few times you'll see me agree with Rahm Emanuel.

OFA became Obama’s primary campaign apparatus, supplanting the DNC, which became an afterthought handed to Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., who later became Clinton’s running mate.

Tim Kaine and DWS. Appointed by Obama.

2wmm884.gif]

TIM KAINE WAS VP DURING THE HEIGHT OF THE TEA PARTY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:laff: GET THIS MAN THE fukk OUT OF HERE

EVERYBODY GETTING HATE SPEECH WARNINGS FOR MENTIONING TIM KAINE FROM NOW ON.

fukk TIM KAINE :laff:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm as anti-hillary as anyone but this honestly looks worse for Saint Obama:yeshrug:

Left the dnc broke and at its most powerless legislatively in a very long time.
Democrats lost more than 1,030 seats during Barack Obama's presidency | Daily Mail Online

And now he's out there giving million dollar speeches to wall street and jet skiing with Richard Branson.

But he said nice things, occasionally cracked jokes with Jimmy Fallon and filled out march madness brackets so you know goat president.
:ufdup: Hold up. Those midterm losses were not on Obama. They fall at the feet of the Blue Dog Democrats and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. In the 2010 midterm election, the Blue Dogs ran from Obama's accomplishments and did that Third Way Republican-lite bullshyt and lost big time.In 2012, Debbie's useless ass hoarded money and shut down a lot of the grassroots organizing Obama had set up. In 2014, she was actively funneling money to Hillary for her future campaign which left Democrats unable to defend themselves. When Obama tried to remove her as party chair, she threatened to paint him as an anti-Semite. What was Obama supposed to do? He handed the Democrats a successful strategy for winning elections and they spat in his face for the trouble. Despite being President, it was never his party. The Clintons' have the DNC in a vice grip and they would all rather lose elections than move forward.
I hate to say this as I supported the guy, but barack is about barack. Anahita is right, 100 percent, but the 24 million dollars missing and Obama for America fiasco tells you everything you need to know. This man before 2007 was a just new one term senator in the house. He had only friends and Michelle from the south side of Chicago. Now, he is a celebrity and hangs with clooney, pitt damon and them, and gives speeches to people on wall street who destroyed the global economy. The man is an a list celebrity and that's that. He wants no part of the clintons and their problems anymore, I won't blame him for that be has left the democratic party unviable in pursuit of being the next Mandela.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: can't believe there is nobody making a name for the themselves from the democratic party. Somebody should be all over the news going instead we have this mess

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: can't believe there is nobody making a name for the themselves from the democratic party. Somebody should be all over the news going instead we have this mess

In this climate you need the Bullock dude from Montana. Socially liberal but not too much, gun rights guy, conservative state.

Put out Kamala or Warren at your own risk.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If Clinton won Donna would be sitting up as a senior White House advisor like ain't shyt happen. Now that Hillary is :camby: she trying to toss grenades?

fukk outta here.

giphy.gif

The timing is real fukked up. She's trying to sell books not fix the party.

I think she's trying to sell books but a lot of them also turned their backs on her, let her fall on that knife all by herself

this is her payback :ufdup: