Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

Shikamaru

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and i'm supposed to care about those smear articles because....\

look how triggered you are, you little snowflake. Need a safespace for your micro-aggression, loser?

Tulsi Bae >>> Kamala "I'll sleep with you for a job" Harris :umad:
Who did Kamala Harris sleep with?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
it's very telling that Napoleon is the only Hillary stan on the board:russ:

:yeshrug:that said, Hill doesn't seem to have actually broken laws or worked on behalf of a hostile government, so "rigged" isn't an honest way to describe the situation. unethical, unfair, improper, sure.

trying to equate it with Trump offering major favors to Polonium Putin is bullshyt, but we all know that:obama:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk facts, tho, right?

The numbers and history aren't in your favor.

I come with the data. Least you could do is the same.

Miss me with the emotional shyt.

DNC was broke BECAUSE of people like Donna.

Hillary stepped in with the stimulus package and gave out stipulations because the DNC clearly was incompetent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:lolbron:he's like a rap stan that turns on rappers the instant they're kicked out of a group

"Donna was always the weak link, I skipped her verses, I only bought her solo project to support The Clinton Foundation":dame:
You can't face the argument though, thats why you stay making slick half-assed jokes when its too hot though.

Don't you?

Why was the DNC in such bad shape?

And why would Hillary just give them money without any say in how they spent it? They ran the shyt into the ground and then expected hands off stipulations.

Nah, an adult appeared and told them to shape up.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:yeshrug:that said, Hill doesn't seem to have actually broken laws or worked on behalf of a hostile government, so "rigged" isn't an honest way to describe the situation. unethical, unfair, improper, sure.

trying to equate it with Trump offering major favors to Polonium Putin is bullshyt, but we all know that:obama:

Are you living in an alternate reality right now. Where have you been the last 7 days. Trump/Russia collusion is bogus.....the dossier is bullshiit, hacking shiit is bullshiit, Manafort and Papadapolous activities had nothing to do with Trump. Even Democratic/Liberal pundits are saying this. Instead the DNC top brass and Co were out here paying for and manipulating false narratives.

It's O.V.E.R.

You can dislike Don Cheeto for his policies, personality, etc, and rightly so on some levels, but if you still accusing him of Fairy Tale Russian collusion on any level after this week you need to stop watching Establishment Corporate Media or you are just in extreme denial. :scust:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Only three people have a chance to beat Trump, and that's Bernie, Gabbard, and Biden.
But can any of them bankroll the entire party apparatus at the same time? Because that seems to be required of the Democratic candidate also....