Donna Brazile: I Found ‘Proof’ That Hillary Rigged the Race Against Bernie

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Real question, are we supposed to buy the idea that well she had to pay the DNC's debt :yeshrug: bullshyt and give her control of the party like she was forced to sign this deal? Yall telling me the DNC couldn't agree w/ all those running that the debt would get addressed post convention?
Bruh, its well documented the DNC was broke.

She bailed out the DNC cause people like Donna ran that shyt into the dirt, then they expected no stipulations in return.

fukk outta here

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bruh, its well documented the DNC was broke.

She bailed out the DNC cause people like Donna ran that shyt into the dirt, then they expected no stipulations in return.

fukk outta here
I'm not arguing it was broke sir. You're telling me they couldn't continue that debt to remain impartial and then agree that post convention, the nominee will have to handle that? You trying to paint the picture to be like mann she couldnt not do it you know. Child please :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not arguing it was broke sir. You're telling me they couldn't continue that debt to remain impartial and then agree that post convention, the nominee will have to handle that? You trying to paint the picture to be like mann she couldnt not do it you know. Child please :camby:
They didn't have the funds.

Lets be honest. Donna probably even made the finances look better than they were for her book. THATS how bad they were.

And honestly? Thats what happens when beggars want to be choosers. AND they all signed off on it.

Donna is on some fukkboy shyt for what she did today.

A boss move is what Hillary did. If the DNC didn't want to do it, they should have had their money in order.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They didn't have the funds.

Lets be honest. Donna probably even made the finances look better than they were for her book. THATS how bad they were.

And honestly? Thats what happens when beggars want to be choosers. AND they all signed off on it.

Donna is on some fukkboy shyt for what she did today.

A boss move is what Hillary did. If the DNC didn't want to do it, they should have had their money in order.

Lol ok. I'ma just let you b cuz
zJj5E.gif

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My man, if I give, not loan, GIVE you 10 million dollars, IM RUNNING THE BUILDING. PERIOD.

fukk the bullshyt otherwise. I'm not hearing anything else.

Donna the DNC was broke because of YOU.
She should've never been given such a deal sir. Thinking it's fine for a candidate to do such a thing says it all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She should've never been given such a deal sir. Thinking it's fine for a candidate to do such a thing says it all.
Put up, or shut up.

Bernie clearly wasn't bringing any money to the table either.

...AND HES NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THE PARTY...

Hillary said, as a result of your proven inability to manage funds, you will submit to the following in order to take these emergency funds.

Thats a BOSS move.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Put up, or shut up.

Bernie clearly wasn't bringing any money to the table either.

...AND HES NOT EVEN A MEMBER OF THE PARTY...

Hillary said, as a result of your proven inability to manage funds, you will submit to the following in order to take these emergency funds.

Thats a BOSS move.
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby: