• Steelers

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I swear u gotta be a dumbass if you don't think the Bengals deserved that shyt. Pacman is a known mental midget, and burfict is a dirty POS who deserves a fine and a suspension. You knowwww they gonna review that video and see this idiot lowering his shoulder into a defenseless brown. That's just tamalipas, mexican-dirty
Yeah I still aint forgot that fakkit shyt he did to Amari Cooper earlier in the season. fukk that nikka :camby:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Deion on that respectability politics bs

These old nikkas forgot they were young and black at one point too

:scust:
He mentioned he know they young and its just a moment of frustration. But big picture, thinking with a mature head, he right. As a free agent, dude got shyt to lose and don't need to fukk it up giving amerikkka more ammunition.

Daps
How was he controlling his players in the middle of 5 Bengals? While the offense was huddled up 10 yards away? Come on. Don't pretend like he was doing anything else, but talking shyt PLUS only the head coach and medical staff are supposed to be that far out there.

He was with the other steelers players breh the ones pacman went after. Our star player was just knocked out and it was a warzone with Burfict sniping nikkas all day. When a player aint moving after a hit everyone is on the field not including this is a huge emotional game with Burfict hunting during and after the whistle.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
bengals fans :mjcry:

I just burned my Bengals hat, put the video up on facebook. Other items to follow. Not so much because I'm done with the Bengals, although I am, but because I'm done with the NFL. I always suspected, but never did I see a game so blatantly fixed by orders. There is no way that that game was not instructed to the outcome. No way the Stealers headhunt the entire game with no flags, then the Bengals get completely sacked with questionable calls to set up a chip shot. NO WAY. I'm seriously completely done with the NFL aas an entity and will never give them a dime of my money. I'm off to the greener pastures of college football and hockey. Those of you who continue to support the Bengals and the NFL, more power to you. I just can't at this point support an entitiy I now know beyond any conceivable doubt is corrupt. There just can't be any enjoyment watching "games" I now know have predertermined outcomes.

I apologize to some of the board memberw, who in my frustration I squabbled with. It was never worth it. And to those of you who persevere, good luck in your endeavors. Peace to you, but I am out. No drama intended. I'm completely done with this mental exhaustion thinking this small market team ever really had a chance.