Donkey Kong Trilogy on SNES was lowkey better than Mario

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For people acting like this is some outlandish statement is buggin. I could easily see why someone would feel this way and I had all these games mentioned in real time.
lol dudes actin like I said Bubsy 2 or some shyt

bubsy-2-usa-coverart.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like to this day people still say DKC2 holds up well compared to this era. DKC2 Chrono Trigger and Mega Man X can still be played and enjoyed to this very day for games of there respective genres(Platformer/RPG/Side scroller)

No one says that about the Mario games. Granted the threshold of that series has become leaps and bounds better(Mario galaxy) But the fact is DKC series is still loved to this day. No one thinks about the Mario snes games.
This genre of games is easily the best aged genre. A good platformer game is always a good platformer game.

I disagree with the second part. Mario 1- world are still amazing. Hec, the mario maker on Wii U proves so.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: this goal post moving troll at it again
Breh, it's clear on the thread title that I was talking about the Mario games on SNES. Mario all stars has Mario 1,2,3 and world on there.
DKC has three games.

Hence "Low key DKC series on SNES is better than Mario"

Why in the world would you think that includes Mario 64, Galaxy and other 3d platformer games when DCK is only a side scroller? :mindblown:

That's like someone saying "Yo lowkey NBA Streets was a classic franchise" and u like ":damn: No it's not better than NFL 2K!!!"

Like :snoop:

Come on nikkas y'all be reachin like a mother

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh, it's clear on the thread title that I was talking about the Mario games on SNES. Mario all stars has Mario 1,2,3 and world on there.
DKC has three games.

Hence "Low key DKC series on SNES is better than Mario"

Why in the world would you think that includes Mario 64, Galaxy and other 3d platformer games when DCK is only a side scroller? :mindblown:

That's like someone saying "Yo lowkey NBA Streets was a classic franchise" and u like ":damn: No it's not better than NFL 2K!!!"

Like :snoop:

Come on nikkas y'all be reachin like a mother
You gotta be more specific. It should have said, On the SNES, low-key DK was better than Mario.

Specificity matters :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be more specific. It should have said. On the SNES, low-key DK was better than Mario. Specificity matters :ufdup:
steve-harvey-surprised-o.gif

2ic6xd3.gif

steve-harvey-o.gif

that's EXACTLY what the thread title says

and I didn't edit the thread title, I only edited a line in the first pst to say "on the snes." :laff:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This genre of games is easily the best aged genre. A good platformer game is always a good platformer game.

I disagree with the second part. Mario 1- world are still amazing. Hec, the mario maker on Wii U proves so.

Mario maker is user generated content. Fans are always gonna be able to do better then the creators. Especially when the tools are right in front of them.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
steve-harvey-surprised-o.gif

2ic6xd3.gif

steve-harvey-o.gif

that's EXACTLY what the thread title says

and I didn't edit the thread title, I only edited a line in the first pst to say "on the snes." :laff:

:dahell:

No it does not :wtf:

You just said DK Trilogy on SNES is lowkey better than Mario

I said, On SNES DK is lowkey better than Mario.

Your title only specifies DK on SNES and leaves Mario open for interpretation. My title puts them both on the SNES.

You gotta chose your words carefully. :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

No it does not :wtf:

You just said DK Trilogy on SNES is lowkey better than Mario

I said, On SNES DK is lowkey better than Mario.

Your title only specifies DK on SNES and leaves Mario open for interpretation. My title puts them both on the SNES.

You gotta chose your words carefully. :ufdup:

O.M....G..

:dead:

Okay man.

Man, okay.

:wow:
:lupe:

You're lowkey funnier than most other posters on the Coli.

Lowkey, on the Coli you're funnier than most other posters.

Rep

I'll leave 10 reputation points specifically for you since you've caused me to chuckle from the jest you executed.

This forum is my favorite forum on the world wide web(excluding intranet communications.)

When the reputation function on this website comes back, I will remember this post and because of that, leave 10 reputation points for you.

Thank you.

Fatboi1

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It was ahead of its time graphics wise and had the gameplay to back it up. :ehh: