Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
terrible inflation, for one :dahell:

it's not what trump has done, it's what's happened under biden. people are tired of inflation and shyt. biden has a record low approval rating right now :dead: plus he's out here looking like corpse
Unfortunately for you the overturning of Roe v. Wade did happen under Trump and he has consistently bragged about it, which is why Republicans lost so much in the midterm and special elections. That is a much bigger issue than inflation and that is why Trump is going to lose. Thecoli political pundits pay zero attention to national issues. :pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately for you the overturning of Roe v. Wade did happen under Trump and he has consistently bragged about it, which is why Republicans lost so much in the midterm and special elections. That is a much bigger issue than inflation and that is why Trump is going to lose.
i'm voting for biden, dikkhead :mjlol: stop acting like objective analysis = supporting trump. the Dems look terrible right now. liberal ass CNN is openly saying so

but i'm glad that you know that every single poll is wrong, for a fact :salute: biden must be in good shape. hopefully you're right

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Trump doing everything possible to gain the clout of presidency while not wanting to actually be president.

But so many of you stupid fukks in this country insist against what he wants for himself

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What disaster to Black men and women did the first Trump presidency bring compared to Biden's crime bill?
Trump used his justice department to roll back every policy made by the Obama admin. to correct the sins of that disastrous bill. Biden's justice department has mirrored Obama's in addressing it too. More Trump means more crime bill-esque policy, which I am sure you want given that you're an alt-right piece of shyt only pretending to care about the effects of mass incarceration.

Take this superpredator out back and perform the guillotine
:jbhmm:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Trump used his justice department to roll back every policy made by the Obama admin. to correct the sins of that disastrous bill. Biden's justice department has mirrored Obama's in addressing it too. More Trump means more crime bill-esque policy, which I am sure you want given that you're an alt-right piece of shyt only pretending to care about the effects of mass incarceration.

:jbhmm:
And what policy did the Obama administration make that benefited Black people so much that trump repealed?

A 19-year-old man is expected to face murder charges in the shooting deaths of an Orlando TV journalist, a 9-year-old girl, and a woman in a series of shootings Wednesday in Pine Hills, Florida that also injured a second journalist, and the girl's mother

Take this superpredator out back and perform the guillotine :snoop:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
that orange idiot's propaganda.

You have major players within the democrat party calling for Biden to drop out.

You have major players within the democrat party allowing their surrogates to go on tv and call Biden out.

You have Hollywood saying they have $100 million in donations but refuse to give them until Biden gets out.

You have the media left wing and right wing taking shots at Biden like it’s nothing. David Axlerod just said on CNN Obama stopped at the White House to talk Joe out of it. During the republican concention.

It’s almost like I’m living in a different dimension on the coli. Y’all steady talking about propaganda, racism, c00ns, cacs and a bunch of other bullshyt to excuse Biden and the White House.

When are you going to write Obama a letter?

When are you going to write Pelosi a letter?

When are you going to address Bidens own party who are working against him PUBLICLY?

Why would anyone need propaganda from Trump? We already know he ain’t about shyt. We already know his four years was trash. Why are the democrats talking about Biden and not Trump?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Tim is on cloud nine he doesn’t have to try and eat cat on his would have been wedding night only to throw up on her p*ssy like the fly
tumblr_mmsi1qgQgg1snpc3lo1_500.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff: