Donald Trump says he’ll choose his vice presidential candidate later today (Update Trump choose J.D. Vance)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Kamala vs Vance debate will definitely be interesting.

Now I'm seeing the sense behind the pick.

"As someone with a POC wife..."

If you're in the Tech Layoffs thread with us, you know Bootstraps Indians online about to be unbearable.

People really think Republicans want to close up immigration when it'll be cheap skilled labor for their buddies huh? They can't wait to bring in more immigrants who'll do the high-tier work for cheap and stack profits.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Literally go and read the NPR poll. The reason Biden is not dropping out is because polls show rhat African Americans between the ages of 39 through I think 70 overwhelmingly want him to stay in the race. So Biden is listening to his most loyal supporters.

The goofiest part for Republicans is that if they ran a moderate candidate rather than an extremist they would likely do much better than Trump.

I read the poll. I then read the breakdown of the poll that was linked.

• Among registered voters nationally including leaners, Biden receives 50% to 48% in the two-way presidential matchup. Two percent are undecided. Biden and Trump were tied (49% to 49%) in last month’s pre-debate NPR/PBS News/Marist survey.
  • Among voters who have an unfavorable impression of both candidates, four percentage points separate Trump (47%) and Biden (43%). Trump was previously +7 percentage points over Biden among voters who dislike both Biden and Trump.
  • Trump (43%) and Biden (42%) are competitive among registered voters in a multicandidate field which includes Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (8%), Cornel West (3%), Jill Stein (2%), and Chase Oliver (<1%). Two percent are undecided. In June, Trump (42%) was also +1 percentage point against Biden (41%) with Kennedy (11%) as the only other candidate with support in double digits.
  • Among those who say they definitely plan to vote in November’s election, Biden (45%) and Trump (45%) are tied in this multicandidate field.

You’re confused on what’s happening here.

Nearly Six in Ten Think Trump will Win​

Regardless of whom they plan to support, 59% of Americans think Trump will win this year’s presidential election. Most Republicans (93%) and a majority of independents (58%) think Trump will be victorious. Even 24% of Democrats and 22% of Biden supporters think Trump will win.

You just picked the information that worked for your post.

The poll shows in a race of the candidates Trump is either winning or within the margin of error.

So again I ask, what world are y’all living in?

The information you posted says what everyone is saying, but y’all keep going after EVERYONE but the democrats. They are against Biden, but y’all want everyone else to be c00ns, cacs, maga, and all this other non sense.

The democrats are even openly talking about their internal polling showing Republicans are going to win full control.

So when do you write Pelosi or Obama?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read the poll. I then read the breakdown of the poll that was linked.

• Among registered voters nationally including leaners, Biden receives 50% to 48% in the two-way presidential matchup. Two percent are undecided. Biden and Trump were tied (49% to 49%) in last month’s pre-debate NPR/PBS News/Marist survey.
  • Among voters who have an unfavorable impression of both candidates, four percentage points separate Trump (47%) and Biden (43%). Trump was previously +7 percentage points over Biden among voters who dislike both Biden and Trump.
  • Trump (43%) and Biden (42%) are competitive among registered voters in a multicandidate field which includes Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (8%), Cornel West (3%), Jill Stein (2%), and Chase Oliver (<1%). Two percent are undecided. In June, Trump (42%) was also +1 percentage point against Biden (41%) with Kennedy (11%) as the only other candidate with support in double digits.
  • Among those who say they definitely plan to vote in November’s election, Biden (45%) and Trump (45%) are tied in this multicandidate field.

You’re confused on what’s happening here.

Nearly Six in Ten Think Trump will Win​

Regardless of whom they plan to support, 59% of Americans think Trump will win this year’s presidential election. Most Republicans (93%) and a majority of independents (58%) think Trump will be victorious. Even 24% of Democrats and 22% of Biden supporters think Trump will win.

You just picked the information that worked for your post.

The poll shows in a race of the candidates Trump is either winning or within the margin of error.
Sir you are responding to a point that I did not even make. So the confusion lies with you.

I wrote "The reason Biden is not dropping out is because polls show that African Americans between the ages of 39 through I think 70 overwhelmingly want him to stay in the race. So Biden is listening to his most loyal supporters." So I was making reference as to why Biden was not dropping out of the race, but with that said Biden still has small lead on that orange idiot.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Sir you are responding to a point that I did not even make. So the confusion lies with you.

I wrote "The reason Biden is not dropping out is because polls show that African Americans between the ages of 39 through I think 70 overwhelmingly want him to stay in the race. So Biden is listening to his most loyal supporters." So I was making reference as to why Biden was not dropping out of the race, but with that said Biden still has small lead on that orange idiot.

I addressed the lie that people on the coli were falling for Trumps propaganda..

Stop running around calling people c00ns, cacs, maga, until you address the presidents own party who is shytting on him in public.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I addressed the lie that people on the coli were falling for Trumps propaganda..

Stop running around calling people c00ns, cacs, maga, until you address the presidents own party who is shutting on him in public.
Except the statement that you responded to never stated what you stated. The statement was about why Biden is not dropping out the race. You need to focus on what was stated, not what you thought was stated. However, you are the perfect Trump voter. You don't pay attention to any facts and you address a completely different point when something is inconvenient.

Daps
I agree with this premise. Total number of votes doesn’t mean shyt with the electoral college. Biden’s problem isn’t people in mass “defecting” to the other side or Trump gaining new constituents, it’s going to be voter apathy from folks that voted him in 2020. Israel/Palenstine, economy, etc. These are the biggest challenges that might cause folks to sit out altogether.
Basically low info voters that can only see what is directly in front of them and not beyond to the consequences of another Trump presidency.

This is why the GOP wants schools to fail. A dumb populace is easier to manipulate and gets distracted by shiny objects over legit political discourse.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Now I'm seeing the sense behind the pick.

"As someone with a POC wife..."

If you're in the Tech Layoffs thread with us, you know Bootstraps Indians online about to be unbearable.

People really think Republicans want to close up immigration when it'll be cheap skilled labor for their buddies huh?

bu bu Kamala…..

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Biden fukked this whole thing up. Was supposed to be a one-term president. Should’ve gotten a viable candidate ready instead of being stubborn. Got overconfident with Trump’s legal issues. This is RBG all over again. Dems always coming up with creative ways to lose.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

3SxKsPE.png

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It will. She'll go after him for the flip flopping, which he will answer with "I changed my mind/I saw the liberal Hollywood elite and turned away"

The real damage can be done by bringing up his ties to the neo feudalist IDW tech bros like Yarvin and Theil. Yarvin's writings are wild, and if she comes with some quotes, dude will have to do damage control. He'll probably try to Juelz by saying he doesn't agree with everything he says.

That, and bringing up his support for overturning the election.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I get all this, believe me I do. But Trump still only lost by 44,000 votes.

44,000 is less than 1/10th of 1% of the registered voters for the election. Michigan and Minnesota alone are going to see thousands of middle easterners and Muslims sit out...despite a worse alternative in Trump, they're going to sit out because of Biden's position on Israel. JD Vance is gonna potentially lock Ohio up (admittedly still learning about Vance so this may not be true)

Biden's polling is dog-water. The literal worst ever for an incumbent. There's a million factors in this election more than any other in American history, but it's not NOR has it ever been locked up like Democrats would lead you to believe. And the fact that democrats are so cocksure :dame: is why they're having so much trouble with this mothafukka...Bernie could beat Trump. Biden could've beat him in 2016 easily when he was more mentally sound. Obama would route him if he could do a third term. Newsom would crush him. Whitmer would stomp him. Brashear, Shapiro, Moore, Pritchsker. I honeatly think you could put AOC up against him and she would win.

This election regardless if democrats win or not, needs to be a referendum on the DNC entirely. They can't keep doing the same dumb shyt the same way so assuredly anymore.

trump was trying to steal the election because he knew he was losing by a lot more.

1/1
Impeached AG of Texas,
@KenPaxtonTX giving a news interview saying that if he wouldn’t have stopped 2.5 Million mail-in ballots during the Presidential Election, that Biden would have won Texas & Trump would have lost Texas.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Except the statement that you responded to never stated what you stated. The statement was about why Biden is not dropping out the race. You need to focus on what was stated, not what you thought was stated. However, you are the perfect Trump voter. You don't pay attention to any facts and you address a completely different point when something is inconvenient.

Still ain’t writing Pelosi or Obama them letters huh? The real c00n is you.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still ain’t writing Pelosi or Obama them letters huh? The real c00n is you.

You in here caping for Trump even after he called for the lynching of 5 innocent young Black men in New York; even after learning that his father was arrested at a Klan rally; even after learning that him and his father were sued by the DOJ for discriminating against African Americans in apartment rentals; even after that racist birther shyt against Obama; even after making racially charged remarks against Alvin Bragg; Letitta James; and Fani Willis. Even after making countless disparaging remarks about African Americans and then pushing a whole ass racist White nationalism, including mentioning how great White Supremacist are.

Sir. I think that we have already established who the c00n is between the two of us. :sas1: