Donald Glover Reportedly Frontrunner For Young Lando Calrissian Role

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Too modern and hipster, he ain't got the swag :scust:
he's an actor, so i'm sure he can do it, but it's the first thought i had too. looks the part, but Donald Glover, no matter what he does, no matter how many hip hop albums he puts out, no matter how gritty and "real" his FX show mighr be, will always be a nerd to me. No one bought him as a HS QB so they immediately started making him a corny nerd to fit his strengths. i can't picture him with that Billy D Lando "swag" - fukk, i hate that word so much, but it's appropriate here

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
well i'd imagine that before lando became the esteemed, respectable, suave "businessman" that at one point he might have been a brash, impulsive, not so suave youngster.

this is lando: origins.
Yeah, it will allow to him to have his own take on the character but still have some attributes of the classic interpretation of Lando.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well i'd imagine that before lando became the esteemed, respectable, suave "businessman" that at one point he might have been a brash, impulsive, not so suave youngster.

this is lando: origins.
Usually you have it from the beginning or you don't. Lando's swagger isn't something he just got because he started making moves. If anything his swagger allowed him to open doors to get him where we know him.
Also wasn't he in Star Wars Rebel?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Usually you have it from the beginning or you don't. Lando's swagger isn't something he just got because he started making moves. If anything his swagger allowed him to open doors to get him where we know him.
Also wasn't he in Star Wars Rebel?
True he was probably a born slick talker but even the best of them had to go through some sort of learning curve.