Donald Glover: "I have more Grammys than Will Smith but I have the same amount of BET Awards as Sam Smith. Does that make sense to yall?“

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
who.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I want him to do more TV.

I want him to do shyt like how Jordan Peele and Kojima are working together. If I was a millionaire, I’d pass so many ideas to him and Jordan

He puts people on but you know he’s not “The Type” so no love. Dude is an actual creative though

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the BET Awards solely awarded to black artists? If not why the whinging?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
we still pretending these awards shows are anything other than ego strokes for these people? they only want that shyt so they can talk down to each other behind closed doors

:mjlol: you have to have a different level of self centeredness to let that kinda shyt bother you, yall can't get caught up believing it's coming from a humble place, imagine sitting in a mansion on a private island but deep down pissed off because you don't have a trophy, really think about it, you're already surround by real awards with long lasting effects

even cornier for the fans to get up in arms too :dead: cmon man these people have already won at every aspect of life they don't need this shyt at all, if yall care so much go order a trophy and put his name on it, mail it to his fan mail address

BET was a clown ass network for a LONG time, now it matters because Glover wants some black validation

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Im not calling him that. Im referring to how he may had came across jokingly. But this scenario does not indicate he is an uncle tom. Just came across like he was too good to be there that is all.
Go read the comments in the BET Awards thread. We hold this show to crazy ass standards and treat it like its substandard to cac award shows. I can't blame him or other A listers. shyt just look at the OP in this thread.