Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Donald approached her to be in it.:yeshrug:
The move made great sense at the time, their chemistry from working on Solo was one the few things that received universal praise from that movie and they became friends and fans each other’s work. Unfortunate she left the project but show goes on.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He could of done worst :yeshrug:

I still would like to see what a fleabag/Atlanta mesh would be. 4th wall breaks meets magical surrealism….

There's a big rumor that one of them wanted to use the series to push the envelope regarding race and social issues and also include hardcore sex scenes whilst the other was like:whoa: and just wanted to focus on the chemistry between the characters and the action more like the film.

It wasn't specified which was which but i'm guessing Glover is the one who wanted to push the envelope as he's the creator and he's the one whose staying onboard the project.

Very interested to see what he does with this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
With the expection of Atlanta they always pair him up with a ugly cac. I guess they just trying to be realistic I guess :francis:

He was paired with Rihanna on Guava Island
Paired with Jhene Aiko during the main video for Because The Internet
Paired with mostly black women in the rest of his music videos

The only time before Mr. & Mrs Smith where he was directly paired with a white woman was his two episode guest appearance on Girls and for a brief time on the fourth season of Community.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There's a big rumor that one of them wanted to use the series to push the envelope regarding race and social issues and also include hardcore sex scenes whilst the other was like:whoa: and just wanted to focus on the chemistry between the characters and the action more like the film.

It wasn't specified which was which but i'm guessing Glover is the one who wanted to push the envelope as he's the creator and he's the one whose staying onboard the project.

If that is the case it makes sense he originally tried to get the creator of fleabag to do hardcore scenes. Her replacement makes sense too

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

we're about to find out
the evidence leans more into Donald since he choose an asian and his wife is asian so he's trying to make it a more acceptable pairing with this show.
I'm just going to say thank god that didn't happen. Phoebe is talented but not attractive enough for something like that. what was Donald trying to do to brehs out here :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I mean i saw an episode of fleabag and this bytch was masturbating to obama giving a speech so its not out her wheelhouse

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Interesting, hadn't heard those rumors :ohhh:

Would be shocked to see hardcore sex scenes though, maybe if he was developing it for Starz :pachaha: