Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I was extremely hyped for this and then it subsided a bit when I heard Phoebe exited production. Her and Donald seem to have insane chemistry and I would’ve loved to have seen what they did together on this.

I’m still looking forward to the adaptation though. Glover has one of the sharpest, creative minds in the industry and Atlanta’s latest season was a testament to that, IMO.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't want my boo Coel to be paired with this c00n but more publicity and shine on here i guess.

I was a diehard stan of Donald since the community days, but yeah, that specific part in that interview, like to make that your main focus and to disguise it as "trolling" is peak fukk nikka. I still like Atlanta, but after it ends I ain't bothering to check for him, music or on TV.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was a diehard stan of Donald since the community days, but yeah, that specific part in that interview, like to make that your main focus and to disguise it as "trolling" is peak fukk nikka. I still like Atlanta, but after it ends I ain't bothering to check for him, music or on TV.

To be fair. Coel ain’t such a “Pro Black Man” type of sista either. She actually has an interview WITH Donald Glover where she kind of threw some subtle shade at black men.

Donald has been a little more flagrant though. That self interview you referenced was indeed cringe with that stupid ass question and answer about black women. It was ridiculous as fukk considering that he’s directly responsible for helping out a bunch of black women behind the scenes with writing and producing jobs

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want my boo Coel to be paired with this c00n but more publicity and shine on here i guess.

To be fair. Coel ain’t such a “Pro Black Man” type of sista either. She actually has an interview WITH Donald Glover where she kind of threw some subtle shade at black men.

Donald has been a little more flagrant though. That self interview you referenced was indeed cringe with that stupid ass question and answer about black women. It was ridiculous as fukk considering that he’s directly responsible for helping out a bunch of black women behind the scenes with writing and producing jobs

any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
any black women that writes themselves to depicted this way opposite white men is a grade A+ bed wench c00n

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag halh the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif

292343209_chrissy-tiegen-awkward.gif

If a black man did even ONE of those first 2 gifs, and he wrote it for himself like she did, he wouldn't get a second chance out here...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag halh the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif

Yeah you didn't need to be disparaging about her looks, I find that to be extremely offensive.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

1UUx.gif

img.jpg

and also bytch look's like velociraptor in drag half the time you see her:mjlol:

origin.gif
Some unc00nny valley type shyt :picard: