Donald Glover creating and starring in a ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ TV series

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Those weren’t the assignments. The ski lodge was a phone bugging mission.

The rebels was a package and they only killed one person.

The assassins was a pick up mission but yeah that was some James Bond.

She just pushed him. That wasn’t some high assassination stuff.

I get that it’s not the original intent of their missions. I’m just not buying it. Especially Jane beating a grown man 1 on 1 while in an elevator and on the roof. :comeon:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I get that it’s not the original intent of their missions. I’m just not buying it. Especially Jane beating a grown man 1 on 1 while in an elevator and on the roof. :comeon:
I understand.

I’m saying for me personally it helps the believability that a military trained dude can kill some dudes not expecting a fight on a ski slope vs James Bond killing 20 bodyguards on their own turf.

The Italy thing was fantasy…but I’m a sucker for Italian countryside and villas. :pachaha:

He kicked her ass in the elevator. She ran after him and just pushed him. She wasn’t winning.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol girl from Fleabag

MV5BMjQxNzYxODg4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE1NzYzMjI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
:wtf:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I can do without all the bickering and childish 'get my lick back' nonsense.

Hopefully there's no season 2 with the same main characters. Cuz I would complain.... but I would still watch it

-I can't believe how friendly they were with ol dude and ol girl from the farmers market
-Lake Como is beautiful

-Bev glowed up man. She nice looking

-i miss Atlanta

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I liked it.

Good spin on the movie story, a few things about their job and the company rules don't add up to me. They've also blown their cover on nearly every mission but I guess we're not supposed to look into it too deeply.

6.5 out of 10 for me.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Donald and his co-showrunner Francesca Sloane have said their actively working on season 2, its just up to Amazon to greenlight it. Their bringing in Taofik Kolade, who wrote on both seasons 3 (The Old Man and The Tree) and 4 (Andrew Wyeth, Alfred’s World) of Atlanta into their writer’s room.

I’d say the chances of season 2 being greenlit are high seeing as the series has been highly critically acclaimed and i’m sure that Amazon wants to keep Donald happy seeing as he has an overall deal with them. I think he’s gearing to release more music soon so if he actually tours and promotes this particular album we might be waiting a lil min but i’m sure it’ll continue

He is hands down the greatest thing to happen to film in my life time.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I can do without all the bickering and childish 'get my lick back' nonsense.

Hopefully there's no season 2 with the same main characters. Cuz I would complain.... but I would still watch it

-I can't believe how friendly they were with ol dude and ok girl from the farmers market
-Lake Como is beautiful

-Bev glowed up man. She nice looking

-i miss Atlanta

it is childish but thats a part of every relationship and is wildly entertaining. you gotta work thru that.