Don Lemon Fired From CNN

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
How did this post get so many daps?

Did people forget that you need to be at least 35 to run for president? ::why:

This is why people think The Coli is full of Russian bots. :francis:
Because my post wasnt even about the presidency, dudes be forgetting they in TLR and super uptight, IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

My gawd, let me know if I got to spell it out for you also..

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
damn sounds like they’ve been waiting for any excuse to get rid of him then
Probably.

I don't know if it is CNN. One of the news companies pretty much cancelled a streaming service they invested 100 million in.

It was CNN. Under previous leadership, I'd expect them to envision people like Cuomo and Lemon as content creators and what not.

Could be wrong, but I think they may have been looking to tap into the same market that content creators on YouTube tap into. Quantity over quality which funnily enough goes against the advice Obama gave them on how to deal with Trump.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
This pure outrage theater. If yall want to ba fake about reality and dishonest then you can say Don was wrong or tripping. But we all know prime is considered to be sub 40 years old for everybody. If he gets fired for this, the world is officially soft.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He told no lies, straight facts but he knows better, you can't shyt on the 40 and saggy cat ladies on CNN...

He made his bed with these people and now he has to lay in it, no sympathy...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know them cave cacs mad as shyt being talked down on everyday by a sassy gay black man :mjlol:

But they had all types of mayonnaise and sassafras leaking out there ears and pores over this one :mjlol:

Probably went in the bathroom and snapped her plant made shows in two :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They messed up when they didn’t let the CNN hosts get drunk for New Years. Don Lemon getting plastered in New Orleans was always good for a laugh.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This just a regular day at Fox news

CNN should probably chill and let it blow over

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's so many reasons to rip on her and instead he pulls a move that will bring her sympathy.

This pure outrage theater. If yall want to ba fake about reality and dishonest then you can say Don was wrong or tripping. But we all know prime is considered to be sub 40 years old for everybody. If he gets fired for this, the world is officially soft.

No one was saying that shyt when Obama ran for president. :comeon:

Just admit it was a fukking idiotic thing for a political commentator to say about a presidential candidate and is only going to help her.