Don Lemon Fired From CNN

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Not a DL fan but this is way overblown. If he gets fired it’s because of other stuff. I like the other 2 hosts but they can’t carry a show alone and Conchita can’t either.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It depends. A woman’s prime is when them loins be calling out to em at night. If you been with a mature woman you know what I’m talking about. She come in the room with that night gown…lord have mercy. Have the room smelling like Bath and Body works. If you want protection get you a smith and Wesson…she know how she want it.

:whew:

Y’all hearing this man romanticizing senior citizens :childplease:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
This shyt crazy. Cac activity don't surprise me tho.
i threw a joke in here last week thinking this was gonna blow over but :unimpressed:.

This is over blown Anglo-American female outrage at the audacity of a (gay) BLACK man to criticize the appearance of a white woman on TV.

No matter how despicable of a person she is, or washed up she actually looks. She has the complexion for protection.

Calling this situation crazy doesn’t even scratch the surface of it.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got a reprieve

He’ll be tap dancing for the rest of his days

As I mentioned on a previous post in here, they were gonna make dude bend the knee. He gonna be kissing Kaitlin feet like that time Tom was kissing Jerry's cousin's feet.

Don gonna be on there saying some wild shyt now on the conservative side of the game. They might have Don come out saying dumb shyt like he did in 2013 and 2014 talking about black folks need to pull up they pants and pick up trash in their community to fight racism (cosigning Bill O'Reilly).