Don Lemon Fired From CNN

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
damn…I figured they’d hold his feet to the fire a little bit but I didn’t think they’d contemplate getting rid of him lol
I expected it to be honest.

Just a general feeling that a lot of projects started round about the time Hillary was running for president are coming to a close.

Far left activists no longer receive the same attention. You see places like Netflix and Disney doing a shake up on the content they produce.

General feeling has been that their strategy is now focused on capturing the centre. People like Don, who were employed to capture fringe groups, may be seen as a wasted expense.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
CNN is bleeding money. Any opportunity to get rid of high paid personalities they will do it. I can guarantee this is their chance to not have to pay out his contract.

To be fair no one is checking for him anyway ...or CNN for that matter

It's not even that so much as it is that the cac that took over CNN is a trump supporter and wants to destroy any hint of anti-Trump sentiment. That's why they got rid of his show to begin with. And why they want to bring in Charles Barkley and other pro trump clowns.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
These fascist cacs pushing garbage like replacement theory and not teaching about racism, and Don Lemon about to lose his job for being rude to one :skip:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn…I figured they’d hold his feet to the fire a little bit but I didn’t think they’d contemplate getting rid of him lol
To be honest they've been trying to get rid of him ever since the Discovery merger. Demoting him to the mornings didn't do it so they were just waiting for him to fukk up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expected it to be honest.

Just a general feeling that a lot of projects started round about the time Hillary was running for president are coming to a close.

Far left activists no longer receive the same attention. You see places like Netflix and Disney doing a shake up on the content they produce.

General feeling has been that their strategy is now focused on capturing the centre. People like Don, who were employed to capture fringe groups, may be seen as a wasted expense.
To be honest they've been trying to get rid of him ever since the Discovery merger. Demoting him to the mornings didn't do it so they were just waiting for him to fukk up.

damn sounds like they’ve been waiting for any excuse to get rid of him then

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It's not even that so much that the cac that took over CNN is a trump supporter and wants to destroy any hint of anti-Trump sentiment. That's why they got rid of his show to begin with. And why they want to bring in Charles Barkley and other pro trump clowns.
They were trying to strip their image of being bias for the left and go back to straight news with just facts. But This whole Charles Barkley thing was random as fukk.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Don told no lies. When it comes to physical attractiveness, women(and men) have an expiry date. Those offended by that statement are past their expiry date. :flabbynsick:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don told no lies. When it comes to physical attractiveness, women(and men) have an expiry date. Those offended by that statement are past their expiry date. :flabbynsick:
But they weren’t talking about that. They were talking about politics. None of the men or women doing big things are under 30. Even AOC was around what? 28, 29 when she got in position, which means she’s still fairly new to the scene compared to those she’s surrounded by.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
CNN is bleeding money. Any opportunity to get rid of high paid personalities they will do it. I can guarantee this is their chance to not have to pay out his contract.

To be fair no one is checking for him anyway ...or CNN for that matter
It’s only going to hurt CNN more. Fix news fans are the ones mostly complaining. Let’s see what happens once the primaries heat up and people start going in on Haley’s race and parents and shyt.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He tried to do a redpill argument to shame nikki haley on some "well some people say women are out their prime in their 50s"
Cohosts immediately clocked him and he started juelzing

Important time for Don to realize he doesn't have the juice at CNN anymore. You are not the star getting nightly shoutouts by Trump anymore
They needed a boogeyman since Cuomo is gone. Don was the boogeyman. Once he’s gone CNN will be completely irrelevant. The suits up there better know what they’re doing if they want him gone.