Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There is literally no way to interpret that other than him doubling down on Don Jr.'s racism towards Haitians. :mjlol:

Of course, anyone with that long a history of stanning Donald Trump is either going to be racist or at least tolerates it.
This is the 3rd or 4th thread about Republican racism that he's tried to derail and turn into diaspora wars. :mjlol:
That's why I don't take this forum seriously.
Haitians say the same thing about black Americans…
note who these posters are and they are all part of that same gang. i been telling the coli for years it was xenophobia

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump cannot win this election, y’all.

We are nearing a tipping point. This is beyond crazy.
It'll get real ugly if he wins. Vulnerable communities across the country will be demonized by his administration and then terrorized by his extremist base. And his DOJ will purposely ignore terror threats against these communities. They're essentially creating an environment for a full on race war.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
that's a lie. people are now aware of you and your partners and your Anti-Blackness. the long term case study on the members of acronym gang has been quite a revelation. most of you are virulent self hating racists who had banded together under the guise of searching for an identity and restitutions but all you have done is out yourselves are c00ns with no intentions of going after white people just people that look like you. you are defeated in the mind and don't have the fight in you so you thought other Blacks would be soft targets. you stop focusing on doing things to benefit you to attack immigrants

even in a thread like this you have no solidarity or compassion.... your ancestors wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. garbage humans
Your life is a lie. I hope a moose tramples you, fakkit. Ignored

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
No we don't
I have no time for dishonesty… I’m VERY familiar with Haitians, as my fiance is Haitian. I have had to check shyt with her friends several times. You people are damned arrogant and love comparing your best and brightest to our worst. Y'all love calling black Americans ghetto and shyt every chance that you get.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I have no time for dishonesty… I’m VERY familiar with Haitians, as my fiance is Haitian. I have had to check shyt with her friends several times. You people are damned arrogant and love comparing your best and brightest to our worst. Y'all love calling black Americans ghetto and shyt every chance that you get.
No we don't.. your with some snobs..

Typical Haitian family will have parties with mixes of all cultures as partners and this is highly accepted.

My wife is Haitian.. I am Haitian...she used to be snobbish too... I heard the same you heard but it was about her region in Haiti vs all others

I am tempted to say your fiancee family is from Latibonite.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No we don't.. your with some snobs..

Typical Haitian family will have parties with mixes of all cultures as partners and this is highly accepted.

My wife is Haitian.. I am Haitian...she used to be snobbish too... I heard the same you heard but it was about her region in Haiti vs all others

I am tempted to say your fiancee family is from Latibonite.
If this is true, and you don't want the stigma, you as a group have to call them out and correct them. They're fukking it up for you.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Black Immigrant communities need to stop lying. I grew up in a black immigrant community. Many come here hardwired and programed by American propaganda on who black Americans are.

Let’s stop it.
Haitian absolutely loves All blacks..

Like.. were the only blacks that had always played the music of all other black cultures in our parties

To us, African music is nothing new...we fukked with soukouss and zouk since forever

Haitians loves the African American culture as a whole... But we had hard times in the 90's.. if you le talking about when you grew up..don't forget..we used to be bullied by many..

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It'll get real ugly if he wins. Vulnerable communities across the country will be demonized by his administration and then terrorized by his extremist base. And his DOJ will purposely ignore terror threats against these communities. They're essentially creating an environment for a full on race war.
The people on the front lines will slaughter these people. No matter how many small branches of the military are hardcore Trump supporters, if they start attacking shyt they gotta worry about armed civilians and the 3 branches of defense in this country.

That shyt would end in a week if the government plays their cards right and aggressively.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a grievance with how some Haitians view African Americans doesn't justify belittling the idea of a president using Nazi talking points and calling black people savages.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The fact that an entire presidential campaign can go full-throttle racist, and the conversation on a predominantly Black board becomes more concerned with diaspora wars than with the WHITE SUPREMACISTS FIGHTING TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY, shows just how brilliant the "diaspora war" strategy by the White Supremacists had been.

Being more worried about other Black people's casual comments than you are about White Supremacist's actual campaigns is wild. Being more worried about powerless nobodies than you are about the past and potentially future president of the United States is even more wild.

Anyone on either side who chooses diaspora wars over fighting white supremacy is basically giving up on ever amounting to anything as a community.