Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Nothing shocking about the things they say and get away with. The red necks and racists who support them live 3rd world types lives, if you really wanna keep it fonky.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I'm not defending @I Really Mean It. I highlighted his use of that insult in the past. However, you use that term as well even after acknowledging it as a white supremacist term. You also argue that racist voter ID laws don't negatively effect Black people despite the mountain of evidence showing they do.

Every time I used the term "Low IQ", I was directly responding to another poster that used it, to let them know that it's a White supremacist term. When your racist friend uses it, it's not in response to someone else saying it to correct them. He's just an anti-Black, democrat shill, like you. Context dude. But that's all you're good for. Leaving out important details to spin a narrative. People can click on those quotes to see what I was responding to. This thread isn't about voter id laws. But again, you can never stick to the topic.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

HOW DID WE GET TO THIS POINT :why: ??!

I swear its like Trump and em come up with strategies by throwing darts are crazy talking points:

• First it was the emails
  • Then it was lock her up
  • Next it was Obama this and that
  • Next it was the immigrants
  • After that the wall
  • Then we're draining swamps
  • We are battling the woke
  • We are going to have a space patrol
  • Kamala is not black
  • CHINYA!
  • PUTEN!
And now we are shytting on Haitians like WTF WTF WTF WTF?!?!?!??

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I honestly feel Kanye, Kyrie, and Dave are being used as puppets and arguments Black folk made in support of them will be used against us.(I can be wrong and I hope I am but...)

Anytime I hear a person talking about "we may not like it but they have a right to say it, and the conversation is needed" I am reminded of these racist whites saying "we may not want to talk about it, but Black IQ is far less than other groups and Blacks perform worse on tasks requiring higher cognitive ability. We may not like the conversation, but we must have it." (Check: Sam Harris, Eric Weinstein, Charles Murray, etc...)

Elon may start pushing those types. Mind you Eric Weinstein works for Peter Thiel who is friends with Elon Musk (they created PayPal together and have been friends for 20+ years).

Peter Thiel is currently in cahoots with the Mercer family wanting to bolster their influence in America. Remember Robert Mercer (a 2016 Trump backer) stated that "America started to go downhill after the 1964 Civil Rights Act".

Good luck out here.

:francis:

Stay woke. :coffee:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
More racism from the right.

Remember, they might not be talking about YOU right now, but that just means the train hasn't arrived at your station yet.

:mjpls: :ufdup:

period . don't worry they are coming around to us soon.

:mjpls: bothsiders don't think they can be mistaken as a Haitian by some cac. good luck to yall.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I already outed him as an agent earlier this week - he's a Trump supporter who has been REPEATEDLY derailing threads about racist Republicans with rhetoric like, "This isn't Black Americans getting targeted so it's none of our concern."

ok at you coming in to deflect Trump's racism as always.

Then you wonder why he keeps derailing threads about Republican racism and trying to turn them into diaspora wars. :mjlol:
I been had this fagkit on ignore. I can't see his posts but he's been doing this for years. He's far more blatant about it than the usual suspects we shyt on. I'm not sure why this fukk isn't banned.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
U black trump supporters , i hope u know that’s what these motherfukkers think of your black American asses as well

I know u nikkas like to separate from each other

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

HOW DID WE GET TO THIS POINT :why: ??!

I swear its like Trump and em come up with strategies by throwing darts are crazy talking points:

• First it was the emails
  • Then it was lock her up
  • Next it was Obama this and that
  • Next it was the immigrants
  • After that the wall
  • Then we're draining swamps
  • We are battling the woke
  • We are going to have a space patrol
  • Kamala is not black
  • CHINYA!
  • PUTEN!
And now we are shytting on Haitians like WTF WTF WTF WTF?!?!?!??

You forgot that he entered the political stage by pushing Obama Birtherism.

Then it was "Obama didn't really graduate from college legitimately."

Then he spent a number of years pushing Black crime and "There's a shooting in Chicago every minute!"

Then by 2015, he was big on the Muslim Ban.

And then he officially announced his campaign by shytting on Mexicans ("They're bringing drugs. They're rapists.") and saying that the judge in his Trump University case was illegitimate because he had Mexican ancestry even though he was born in the USA.

Then it was all the anti-Antifa stuff and his rally attendees punching a protestor damn near every month.

And THEN it was finally the "Her emails! Lock her up!" that got him elected.

"Drain the swamp" got big about then too, and carried him through inauguration.

They really started pushing the wall right after election.

Got really upset at Kaepernick and company kneeling and became super anti-BLM for a while.

Focused for a while on failing to repeal ObamaCare, even though he had nothing to replace it with - it was just about erasing Obama

Then it was the "We're gonna do a trade war with China!"

After a while he got focused on the border again, sent the troops and did the family separation thing with children in cages.

Shifted to "Critical Race Theory" and claiming they were trying to hate White people at every level of government.

Covid hit, and instead of preparing the country he spent all his energy on blaming China.

Pretty soon they made a big push against the 1619 Project, announced the 1776 project and how they were gonna remove "controversial" topics from history classes.

And can't forget the trans stuff.

Notice how 99% of his focus is on attacking an "enemy". Whether it's black people, antifa, immigrants, Muslims, China, Obama, deep state, Clinton, Haitians, LGBT, etc.....there's always an "enemy" to go after and direct his people's hate towards.