Don Jr: Haitians should not come to our country because they are low IQ. Its not racism, its a fact [Edit: Video Added]

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
PLEASE stop calling my name for bullshyt. I'm done wasting my time with you and similar lame trolls. Get off my dikk. We both know you only talk crazy online, b.
that's a lie. people are now aware of you and your partners and your Anti-Blackness. the long term case study on the members of acronym gang has been quite a revelation. most of you are virulent self hating racists who had banded together under the guise of searching for an identity and restitutions but all you have done is out yourselves are c00ns with no intentions of going after white people just people that look like you. you are defeated in the mind and don't have the fight in you so you thought other Blacks would be soft targets. you stop focusing on doing things to benefit you to attack immigrants

even in a thread like this you have no solidarity or compassion.... your ancestors wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. garbage humans

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Do you think racists will pull black people to the side and analyse their hairline before directing their vitriol at them?

Some of you need to open your eyes and see this for what it is. It's not that difficult because it so transparent that they're using nationalism to package the racism that is still there.
No. Many black immigrants need to stop BUYING into cac propaganda about Black Americans only to be caught under the same web

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"My decision to destroy the authority of the Blacks in Saint Domingue (Haiti) is not so much based on considerations of commerce and money…as on the need to block forever the forward march of Blacks in the world." - Napolean Bonaparte

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

jrn-660x330-2-660x330.png

Junior: “It’s Just A Fact” That Haitians Have Lower IQs​

September 14, 2024​

The New York Times reports:

Read the full article.
I wish the coked out bytch would just hurry up and overdose.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a lie. people are now aware of you and your partners and your Anti-Blackness. the long term case study on the members of acronym gang has been quite a revelation. most of you are virulent self hating racists who had banded together under the guise of searching for an identity and restitutions but all you have done is out yourselves are c00ns with no intentions of going after white people just people that look like you. you are defeated in the mind and don't have the fight in you so you thought other Blacks would be soft targets. you stop focusing on doing things to benefit you to attack immigrants

even in a thread like this you have no solidarity or compassion.... your ancestors wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. garbage humans
God damn

This is accurate though

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps

This part right here, fukking cowards, ALL of them. No exceptions, no passes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

5 alarm c00ning blaze alert

There is literally no way to interpret that other than him doubling down on Don Jr.'s racism towards Haitians. :mjlol:

Of course, anyone with that long a history of stanning Donald Trump is either going to be racist or at least tolerates it.

What has Trump done to black people that has black people so mad at him?

I mean, i can possible understand hispanics being mad, but as far as i know, Trump hasn't said or done anything to black people :yeshrug:

Again. Another comment with no proof of anything :heh:

What am I suppose to type into google? “Racist things Trump had done”?

Only thing I’m going to get is bunch liberal sites with things they perceived as racist. Every website is biased :heh:

Trump has not altered my life in anyway so y’all nikkas can be mad all you want. TBH, Iv financially done well under Trump and so has people around me.

And the clans person beating up a black persons because Trump; that person took whatever he wanted from his speeches to fit his narrative. Just because he got Inspired by Trump don’t make Trump racist by default. You can find Inaoeration in positive and negative things.

So what if I’m defending Trump? Tf I’m not black if I voted for him? nikka we aren’t a monlith. I don’t have to do shyt just because I’m black :hhh:

You nikkas really are retarded. Iv literally said over and over what he’s done that’s racist and you dumb nikkas over and over are not saying shyt.

As iv said; Iv witnessed not many negatives for black people During his reign.

Like I said; I don’t care about Trump either. But I have gotten benefits while he’s been president that I never got under Obama. And that’s really is all that matters :yeshrug:

He’s happy they didn’t vote and he won. I don’t really see that as racist. If I won because cac’s didn’t vote I’d thank them too.

Maybe Trump ain't all that bad

This new Trump era kinda dope, breh :wow:

And I am enjoying it. Watching people panic is hilarious:bryan:

I don’t think Trump is doing that bad :mjgrin:

And I’m for the wall:mjgrin:

And I’m Hard On Illegal immigrants :mjgrin:

Trump running with them real shootas

Remember, yall; if you don’t want men in the bathroom and locker room with your daughters, you’re a Trump supporting homophobic, sexist, something or another

And I don’t give a fukk about immigrants or consider them black so stop telling me about them :heh:

Hope a pack of dirty immigrants rape and kill you

Y'all nikkas obsessed with Trump :heh:

Trump winning for sure if she runs.

This is the 3rd or 4th thread about Republican racism that he's tried to derail and turn into diaspora wars. :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It's scientifically proven that republican voters have a lower IQ than democrat voters.

Why is he talking all that racist shyt when his own voters can't name three countries, let alone point out at the map where Haiti actually is.

Same thing with pet eating propaganda. His voters been eating roadkill animals wayyy before he came out of the pigs a$$hole that birthed him.

This is the most desperate republicans ever been.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:

what happened to moderation? smh

"We can't ban anyone!" :bryan:

"Well, one person can, but we still can't!" :bryan:

"Ok, people can get banned, but we didn't receive the required 37 reports!" :bryan:

"If there are no reports we have no idea what's happening! It's not like we're posters as well and can just use our fukking eyes!" :bryan: